[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - New England- Let's meet!!!

New England- Let's meet!!!

Postby weruche » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:23 am

Kelechi, it'll be so nice if you can come, honest!
Who are the other girls you know in the area? Regardless of whether they visit this site or not...
I think we all like the location, right? Boston is central enough.
We can have it next month or febuary , whatever works for people...
Then of course, it has to be like a sleep over thing since people won't be going back that day.
We can either have it in a restaurant,or someones house, then have a girls night out, or invite friends to hang out later at a bar/ club!!!

:-D :-D Ugbonma...how are you feeling right now? ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:54 pm

I can get some of the other girls interested and see id they will like to come down like Oluchi Gbaruko, Onyinye Irrechukwu (ATL), infact is MD in the west coast? I don't know anymore cos we have quite a number there. Amd yes Boston is a central location so it looks good right now. It will be nice if we held it during the weekend so people come in on friday and leave on sunday type of stuff u know. Weruche see now u are getting me all hyped up. Lets see how things turn out. I'm game though.

weruche wrote:Kelechi, it'll be so nice if you can come, honest!
Who are the other girls you know in the area? Regardless of whether they visit this site or not...
Then of course, it has to be like a sleep over thing since people won't be going back that day.
We can either have it in a restaurant,or someones house, then have a girls night out, or invite friends to hang out later at a bar/ club!!!

Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby nkay » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:12 pm

Maryland is definitely closer to the east coast than the west.
"It is easier for us to believe in the wrath of God than in His mercy, for wrath is a feeling that is human while mercy is divine."
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby chizor » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:01 pm

horizon wrote:ugbomma where is westcoast again?

That's Tu-pacs's them side. Abi? :roll:
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:28 pm

I would really advise you guys to try and get people from different sets involved. It'll be a lot more enjoyable and less clicky that way
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:50 pm

Already ,the peolpe involved are from various sets. nkay is from '95. I'm from '93.
We'll just need to get a list of people around the New England area and see how many want to be involved...
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby igoloa » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:55 pm

abeg i can never get the east coast, west coast thing right :oops: .so people around nj ny should try one too no be only una fit enjoy :roll: :roll: . i am just jealous :lol: :-D
igoloa
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby weruche » Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:56 pm

Sweetheart, NJ/ NY are in the East-coast. For future references, here are the states in the North East :

Connecticut
Maine
Massachusetts
New York
New Jersey
New Hampshire
Pennsylvania
Rhode island
Vermont

New England states, however are only six:
Connecticut
Maine
Massachusetts
New hampshire
Vermont
Rohde Island

I guess I need to correct it and say north east- coast reunion
Let's just say, it's a reunion for people in our area, also anyone who wants to come from any other part of the states.
Last edited by weruche on Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby nkay » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:21 pm

:lol: Nwanne! Owu gi gara skuulu. I cramuchala ihe niille.....abi u carry map ?
"It is easier for us to believe in the wrath of God than in His mercy, for wrath is a feeling that is human while mercy is divine."
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:27 pm

My dear, I get to cram map for here o, make person no lost for another man land :lol: :lol: :lol:
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:16 pm

weruche wrote:Kelechi, it'll be so nice if you can come, honest!

Day dreaming about the trip already
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:58 pm

I thot
Alabama, Kentucky, Georgia, Mississipi, Tenesse, Texas are southern states, Louisiana inclusive as well: these are southern states where there's not much diversity and the white folks are really conservative

God knows I ain't moving to one of these places by HIS GRACE
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:56 am

I think Georgia is a very diverse state though. I love it there and actaully hope to move down there sometime.

Ugbonma wrote:I thot
Alabama, Kentucky, Georgia, Mississipi, Tenesse, Texas are southern states, Louisiana inclusive as well: these are southern states where there's not much diversity and the white folks are really conservative

Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Ugbonma » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:06 am

Kellyeva wrote:I think Georgia is a very diverse state though. I love it there and actaully hope to move down there sometime.

I guess Georgia ain't that bad sha
I have a friend who lived in ATL and she told me that there was still some form of segregation. In her high skuul for example, there were only four white kids and can you imagine that the skuul bus did not reach her area and if it did, the passengers would be AA kids;
she also told me there were skuuls for white kids only as well
well GA ain't the only state guilty of this though, there are skuuls and cities in CA where minorities can hardly be found
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby ngozify » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:34 pm

Ugbonma wrote:
Kellyeva wrote:I think Georgia is a very diverse state though. I love it there and actaully hope to move down there sometime.

I guess Georgia ain't that bad sha
I have a friend who lived in ATL and she told me that there was still some form of segregation. In her high skuul for example, there were only four white kids and can you imagine that the skuul bus did not reach her area and if it did, the passengers would be AA kids;
she also told me there were skuuls for white kids only as well
well GA ain't the only state guilty of this though, there are skuuls and cities in CA where minorities can hardly be found

not the part of georgia i live though..........

though not as diverse as newyork but georgia is cool..........
If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? -- 1 John 3:17
ngozify
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PreviousNext

Return to Reunion