[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - New England- Let's meet!!!

New England- Let's meet!!!

Postby horizon » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:45 am

chizor wrote:
horizon wrote:ugbomma where is westcoast again?

That's Tu-pacs's them side. Abi? :roll:

i like how chizor put it....westcoast is tupac, i think eastcoast is biggie!!

i would love to go for their reunion abi chizor?
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby chizor » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:53 pm

Abi o! Horizon...bring ticket and i go follow you sharp! sharp!- no shaking. :lol:
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:01 pm

horizon wrote:
chizor wrote:
horizon wrote:ugbomma where is westcoast again?

That's Tu-pacs's them side. Abi? :roll:

i like how chizor put it....westcoast is tupac, i think eastcoast is biggie!!

i would love to go for their reunion abi chizor?

Chizor's definition of the two regions was a '90's era thingy, not so much described that way anymore, nt after the deaths of the two music moguls

what rappers do these days is to yab each other directly, n longer a west side or east side thingy

On the reunion note, whatz up gals??? Is it still gonna happen????? Any plans being made
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby horizon » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:56 am

girls january don nearly finsih..........anyting for february??? Yankee Babes??? wetin dey happin for una end>>???? :roll: :roll:
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby weruche » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:16 am

Na only me and nkay don show interest o...
Nkay nne m, no mind dem...we can do it on our own, you hear.
We have a location already , right? I propose 17th Feb.
I can bring Buffalo wings and make the Salad and also bring a bottle or 2 of red wine.
I'll be celebrating something then and it'll most likely be my last free weekend for a long time, so it works very well for me.
What say y'all?
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby nkay » Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:22 pm

Ah fill me in oh! where's the location? I'm game
"It is easier for us to believe in the wrath of God than in His mercy, for wrath is a feeling that is human while mercy is divine."
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:13 pm

just sent u a pm, nkay
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby checkj » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:08 am

badah, what are you doing that weekend? we should participate in this new england thing now... atleast I know I have monday off, Id call you later.
From my lips God has all the praise
checkj
Prefect
Prefect

Postby weruche » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:34 pm

that'll be nice girls!! even if we have just five of us...we can have a good time...
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

New England- Let's meet!!!

Postby Omar » Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:39 pm

Will love to attend if I will be back from Uk before then, and then we shall see suprise suprise who is who :-D
It is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that shows mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omar
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby horizon » Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:56 am

omar if ur here by easter join us oh~!!! :wink:
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby Kellyeva » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:14 pm

is the Location Boston?
Kellyeva