[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - A Drum-less Beat in my Heart

A Drum-less Beat in my Heart

Discussions on Fiction and Non-fiction books.

Postby Ng » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:51 am

Congratulations Weruche, good job.......well done!!

Hmm " a drum-less beat in my heart", sounds really deep... mystery..mystery.......

I really liked offering 2, hw about offering 3?! :-D
Ng
Junior Student
Junior Student

Postby Ada92 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:05 am

Congratulations Weruche. May God continue to bless you and give you wisdom. We your sisters, are all proud of you!
Ada92
Prefect
Prefect

Postby weruche » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:39 am

:oops: :oops: Thank you oh!
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby gloria » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:44 pm

Weruche you've left your mark in the world, very well done!
gloria
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:43 pm

thnx girl! :D How have you been gloria?
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:08 pm

I just want to say a big thank you, to all the sisters who have supported this small book, so far. I really appreciate it and look forward to better things to come.
I'm working on my second publication and it comes out in October.
Thanks so much ladies! Luv you girls!
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:05 am

weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby nekababy » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:40 pm

weruche wrote:http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp?WRD=a+drumless+beat+in+my+heart

http://www.amazon.com/Drum-less-Beat-my ... 021&sr=1-1

Wow... Congrats...
nekababy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby weruche » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:07 pm

weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Previous

Return to Book Club