[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Caling Chineme Aghazu, Nnenna Ahaghotu, Ogenna Esimai et al

Caling Chineme Aghazu, Nnenna Ahaghotu, Ogenna Esimai et al

Are you searching for an alumna or you can help someone else located an alumna

Caling Chineme Aghazu, Nnenna Ahaghotu, Ogenna Esimai et al

Postby b-squared » Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:38 pm

Im Amarachi Agbaraoji trying to get in contact with Chineme who I learnt resides in MD; nnenna & ogenna who reside in Texas, any other 'W' girl in the 1993 set or any of my friends back from school. Could anyone who has any info pls help a sister out? I appreciate it. God bless :D
b-squared

Postby COsuji » Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:14 pm

I'll send you a pm....
COsuji

Postby Kellyeva » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:53 am

is this chiak Osuji of 93 set? Madam wher have u been? still in london?
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:33 pm

No kelechi, i think it's Chinwe osuji '94. What's good, sis?
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby sandy » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:14 am

MEANWHILE, AMARACHI - HOW A U? LONG TIME, WHERE A U?
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Searching for Alumnae - Ogenna

Postby dubem » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:14 pm

Amarachi Agbaraoji, Ogenna now lives in Ohio
I will tell her you are looking for her.

Dubem
Cleveland Ohio
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby horizon » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:29 am

dubem and the rest.....how is it goin on dat una 94 website?action dey there?
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby dubem » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:02 am

Mannnnn.....

Horizon, The site dey bubble o.
I get all the updates daily and na so I go dey laugh tire.
I have reconnected with so many ladies from back in the day it is not even funny.

Anyway, who u be sef wey me I take dey yan u so?
What set were u in?

Dubem
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:41 am

which one is the '94 website, biko nu?
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:50 am

Weruche baby,

The gals in my set, FGGC 1994 started a yahoo group after October 22 2005 when one of our set gals passed away in the Belleview Flight that crashed in Naija. Her name was Queen Ozekhome. May her soul Rest In Peace.

The death of one brought us together but we believe that life (God) will keep us going.

:)

Dubem
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby horizon » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:34 pm

dubem am in 94 set. i actually discovered the site via word of mouth out here,but i already have preconceived ideas based on wot i was told.and amazingly they were right. ppl were being plainly rude to others, ignored some and sort of had a click there already. i must add dat i wasnt being shunned however im not all for selectiveness of whom ppl talk to. i did make my point clear there but then logged off. i still get info nothing much has changed.

for eg, i heard someone mentioned a job vacancy in their organisation in naija, and a reponse she got was' how much r they payin sef,if it's less than $10000 a month then dont mention such vacancies here'.dont quote me oh,ive probably added a little salt to the original gist,.
sha if u say things r fine, then i really hope so,it is a good form of networkin. :lol:
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby weruche » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:11 pm

I used to recieve a mail from FGGCowerri yahoo groups once and some girl sent a post that i responded to and i recall someone ( what's that her name again- light-skinned, slim girl) saying in an open mail that this site is for 1994 girls or something to that effect...but I happened to be on the mailing list too.:roll: :roll: Well I made it clear that I had no interest in their gist and just happened to recieve the God-d*** mail. She did come across as rude, considering I didn't really care about the site but just happened to recieve their mail too.
they should have made sure the names on their list before sending out emails, right?

I'll remember her name sometime. She probably visits this site too , but is a silent observer...whatever!

Is that the site dubem?
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:59 pm

N wa ooooo for some peeps, I try my best to avoid groups or clubs or organizations that have cliques; and even when I join, I make sure I remain neutral
somethings are just uncalled for
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby nkay » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:40 am

@ WERUCHE:
I think it is weruche cos I joined the general FGGCOW group not the 94 set one and I saw that conversation u were talking about cos someone then said something like "pls lets remove weruche from the mailing list so that we dont disturb her" 8O and I was thinking :smt017 Ok?.......I didnt even know it was your own weruche. I also saw a comment about someone asking a question and another person (from the 94 group I guess :roll: ) replying and asking that someone how she got into the 94 group and asking their admin or whoever how that someone got in cos she thought they had tightened their security or something. After making that comment she then said generally to the non-94sets that we all should not be offended, that its just that there might be issues they would discuss that we might find uncomfortable 8O Nhiuh!!!? I wasn't even pissed off or mad just dissapointed and disgusted. The girl should have come up with a better excuse.
"It is easier for us to believe in the wrath of God than in His mercy, for wrath is a feeling that is human while mercy is divine."
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:59 am

Nkay dear, yes, that's the one I recieved!
what's silly about it is that you were very weak with guarding your suppossed 'inner - caucus' gist. Those mails kept landing in my inbox, and I only responded to the one that interested me. I think someone asking about how to get in touch with fggc owerri girls, or something like that. Then someone ( still can't remember that her name) says, pls this group is for 94 girls...Hmm...so why then am I recieveing it??? Anyway, what you read there, was her own, silly way of apologising for making an assumption, that I was in anyway interested in their convo.

Issues that they discuss that'll make people uncomfortable????? Like bombing the white house, or assisting Alquaeda?? Please... :roll: :roll:
Sorry to dis, but it's just a bunch of chics, trying to talk carelessly about issues and others!!! Why else would people be uncomfortable with your discussion , that doesn't change the price of fish in Alaska?
Come to an open forum like this one and air your views, (if you think anything of them )and deal with real-life people that will either agree with you or disagree with you!!!

Anyway, Dubem sweetheart, I doubt if it's that group, but if it is..... :smt011 I rest my case
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Next

Return to Searching for Alumnae