[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Caling Chineme Aghazu, Nnenna Ahaghotu, Ogenna Esimai et al

Caling Chineme Aghazu, Nnenna Ahaghotu, Ogenna Esimai et al

Are you searching for an alumna or you can help someone else located an alumna

Postby obyb » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:27 am

Maybe they want to do their thing,so let them be.if they decide they no wan grow up,na dem sabi.how e take concern us?
obyb

Postby horizon » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:00 am

Ugbonma wrote:
kk wrote:My dear na so we see am...
I still get all the emails from that yahoo group, I read them but I am a very silent member! I am not intrigued by the on-goings of the site. I love the forums on this site and they enlighten me.....

My dears lets talk about other beche things!

You really remember the slangs of FGGCOW. :-D

ugbomma i was goin to say so myself.........dont u just get excited when u get reminded of old school slangs? beche.lol wot can we do without the likes of kk eh?
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby kk » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:24 am

o kwia oh!!!!!!!! Wot would be the fate of fggc oweri website without KK to remind the behube's of the slangs!!!
Enjoy life....You never live the same day twice!
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby sandy » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:58 am

GOOD THE GIST ON TAT SITE IS OVER..... LETS MOVE ONTO SOMEOTHER THINGS....
I HOPE D PEEP WHO ASKED FOR SOME SISTERS' CONTACT HAVE REACHED THEM ( D TOPIC OF THIS THREAD)
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:23 am

sandy wrote:GOOD THE GIST ON TAT SITE IS OVER..... LETS MOVE ONTO SOMEOTHER THINGS....
I HOPE D PEEP WHO ASKED FOR SOME SISTERS' CONTACT HAVE REACHED THEM ( D TOPIC OF THIS THREAD)

Sandyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :-D
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby dubem » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:12 pm

My dear ladies...
see how innocent me come open up can of worms. :oops: :smt051
I see that there are multiple yahoo groups running for FGGC gals.

Weruche,
It is definitely a different site.
Reference the link below. I didnt't see any threads that had you in them so I am almost sure that you are talking about a different yahoo group o.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FGGCOWclassof94

KK,
Ndo my sister. I don't read all the email, I can tell you that there are a lot that pass through but if I ignored you abeg forgive me. :lol:
I no agbalize u my sister
I jus check the emails and did a search on you. Will respond pronto.

I concur with others, this site is freeier than that one though. That one is more for on-goings in the lives of the 94 setters.
Dubem
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby horizon » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:15 pm

oya oh dubem due to ur advocacy of the site, i have reapplied to join.....i will b bringin the frontline gist of the goingson of the site.hopefully it'll b all good news dat it'll become borin to hear..... :lol:
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby Kellyeva » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:26 am

horizon wrote:oya oh dubem due to ur advocacy of the site, i have reapplied to join.....i will b bringin the frontline gist of the goingson of the site.hopefully it'll b all good news dat it'll become borin to hear..... :lol:

:-D :-D
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby dubem » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:51 am

Kelly u be gbegele o.

see how the tori dey sweet u. :smt079

Dubem

ps...I joined the other group and checked out the logs. The tin be say one of the ladies got both sites mixed up and was wondering why she was getting emails from folks she didn't know. So darlin Weruche, find it in ur heart to forgive. :D
Last edited by dubem on Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:53 am

dubem wrote:Kelly u be gbegele o.

see how the tori dey sweet u.

Dubem

My dera what to do now.
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:43 am

Oh Dubem, for sure...it's all in the past...
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby b-squared » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:48 am

sandy wrote:GOOD THE GIST ON TAT SITE IS OVER..... LETS MOVE ONTO SOMEOTHER THINGS....

I sure did. Thank you i did get in touch with all 3 of them and then some. Thanks dear. {I sent you a PM}
b-squared

Previous

Return to Searching for Alumnae