[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Caling Chineme Aghazu, Nnenna Ahaghotu, Ogenna Esimai et al

Caling Chineme Aghazu, Nnenna Ahaghotu, Ogenna Esimai et al

Are you searching for an alumna or you can help someone else located an alumna

Postby Ayisha » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:40 pm

please ooo how can i log into the group abi check their posting out. i'll like to read their issue and post
Ayisha
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby Ugbonma » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:00 pm

8O :roll: :?
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby onyi810 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:21 am

Ayisha wrote:please ooo how can i log into the group abi check their posting out. i'll like to read their issue and post

NO BE ONLY YOU AYISHA, I NEED TO CHECK OUT THE SITE OH...
WAOH THE NAME QUEEN OZOHKOME SURE RINGS A BELL BUT I CAN'T PLACE HER FACE. WHICH HOUSE AND CLASS WAS SHE IN? MAY HER GENTLE SOUL REST IN THE BOSSOM OF THE LORD.

ACCEPT NO ONES DEFINITION OF YOU, DEFINE YOURSELF.
onyi810
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby Ugbonma » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:34 am

onyi810 wrote:
Ayisha wrote:please ooo how can i log into the group abi check their posting out. i'll like to read their issue and post

NO BE ONLY YOU AYISHA, I NEED TO CHECK OUT THE SITE OH...
WAOH THE NAME QUEEN OZOHKOME SURE RINGS A BELL BUT I CAN'T PLACE HER FACE. WHICH HOUSE AND CLASS WAS SHE IN? MAY HER GENTLE SOUL REST IN THE BOSSOM OF THE LORD.

ACCEPT NO ONES DEFINITION OF YOU, DEFINE YOURSELF.

go to yahoo groups and type fggco but in full and not in abbreviation like i have done, i think u'll be required to sign in to be able to view stuff
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby onyi810 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:54 am

Thanks Ugbonma meanwhile i think i remember queen she was in blue house i think,slim, fair in complexion and probably in 6u

Accept no ones definition of you, Define yourself.
onyi810
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby dubem » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:18 am

My dear sisters,

me I don't do clicks o.
I have only used the forum to get in touch with some long lost friends and
have also come accross some that though I didn't really associate with them in school, they are great people to know. :smt052

yes, in every group there are people who are click oriented and will want to say hello to only a set of people that they are familiar with and ignore others. unfortunately some people haven't still grown up from back in the day. I believe that this shows signs of imaturity and posibly narrrow mindedness, however; the original intent of the group being started was a very noble one and I am very proud of the idea. :smt059

I guess I wasn't a member at the time that you ladies were talking about but what I can do is check all the old messages and see if I can validate your experience to let you know if you were talking about the same site.
:?:
Dubem
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby sandy » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:25 am

DUBEM DEAR, NO BOTHER ABOUT YA SEF ABOUT DAT, ALLOW AM ....
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:13 am

wow!! I guess like Dubem said its a sign of immaturity. If such are being said on that site then that is simply chidish there really is no other way to describe it. I seem to like this open forum its makes way for everyone young and old alike to get really cool and real here. I love it especially when we have our intense arguments, cos really at the end of the day we always have a way of giving off positive vibes and that is nice.

Dubem i don't think u should bother yourself going thru the old messages i guess if three people are confirming the jist then it really did happen, i guess if u are there just make the best of it, since u are in the mailing list then keep up with it its just one of those things i guess.
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Ayisha » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:23 pm

@Ugbomma, U was rolling ur eyes ba? Now you are giving directions. This girl sef.
Ayisha
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby Ugbonma » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:59 pm

Ayisha wrote:@Ugbomma, U was rolling ur eyes ba? Now you are giving directions. This girl sef.

I was rolling my eyes cos I just visited the site and saw why weruche was complaining, those gurls are immature sha
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:24 pm

...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:43 pm

A na ekwuekwu a na eme eme.
Act while talking (i hope my translation is okay sha.) :-D :-D

weruche wrote:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FGGC-Owerri/messages/132?viscount=-30&l=1
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Ayisha » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:28 pm

I just saw the post oo. Urenna must be the "oti mkpu" there. That was very childish indeed. i am wondering what they might want to discuss that will be uncomfortable saying it in public. unless they want to gossip.
Ayisha
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby Kellyeva » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:32 pm

Ayisha who is Urenna? I'm too stressed to even go and look up anything.
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Ayisha » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:35 pm

I guess she is the Oga kpatakpata
Ayisha
Senior Student
Senior Student

PreviousNext

Return to Searching for Alumnae