[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Caling Chineme Aghazu, Nnenna Ahaghotu, Ogenna Esimai et al

Caling Chineme Aghazu, Nnenna Ahaghotu, Ogenna Esimai et al

Are you searching for an alumna or you can help someone else located an alumna

Postby onyi810 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:39 am

I GUESS U MEAN URENNA EGONU. NA WAH FOR THEM ........

ACCEPT NO ONES DEFINITION OF YOU, DEFINE YOURSELF.
onyi810
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:38 am

dubem wrote:My dear sisters,

me I don't do clicks o.
I have only used the forum to get in touch with some long lost friends and
have also come accross some that though I didn't really associate with them in school, they are great people to know. :smt052

yes, in every group there are people who are click oriented and will want to say hello to only a set of people that they are familiar with and ignore others. unfortunately some people haven't still grown up from back in the day. I believe that this shows signs of imaturity and posibly narrrow mindedness, however; the original intent of the group being started was a very noble one and I am very proud of the idea. :smt059

I guess I wasn't a member at the time that you ladies were talking about but what I can do is check all the old messages and see if I can validate your experience to let you know if you were talking about the same site.
:?:
Dubem

No need to check previous messages, its their forum and they can discuss whatever they wish to
just thot it was nice of you to come out open and honest
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby horizon » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:47 am

Ayisha wrote:please ooo how can i log into the group abi check their posting out. i'll like to read their issue and post

haha.ayisha, i can tell u like gist....but if i were u, i will read wereuche's mail and respect myself...before some lonely 94 chick sittin in her lonely flat ie nkechi (shes lucky i cant recall her surname) in NY with no friends decides to pounce on u,cos ur in their website.

Dubem...im talkin about the same site oh....dont worry, some ppl havent read this mailin,,,i will pm them for them to make thier own input.
the thing is, with the recent gist i was hearing...ie Kenechi Ntamere mentioned that she was gettin married...and not a single marble answered the poor girl to congratulate her!!! if i find myself back on dat site....i might dismantle the whole thing!!

ive been advising intelligent girls like u dubem to come to the main site, this is alot more fun and open minded. all those girls talk about there is gossip,gossip gossip...and trust me u only hear from them when some man asks 'akposara gi akposa or e rega gi era ga'. or when some dodgy man imports them from naija to become housewives in dat USA of theirs..no offence peeps. sha, and they have babies...then they flood the whole place wit pictures.

the only person i blame is the moderator, i initially thot it was chioma shiweobi but it isnt, chioma sef is the only decent marble there.the girl resppects herself, and is probably doin better than most of those idiots on there. na me talk am!!!
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby horizon » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:55 am

Kellyeva wrote:A na ekwuekwu a na eme eme.
Act while talking (i hope my translation is okay sha.) :-D :-D

weruche wrote:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FGGC-Owerri/messages/132?viscount=-30&l=1

i didnt see the message. i thot u had to be registered? wereuche r u a hacker? i clicked on dat link but nothin nothin.............anyway sha no mind.

@kellyeva ;-) ;-) ..ur explanation hit it on the head kpomkwem (fullstop)
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:00 am

horizon wrote:
Ayisha wrote:please ooo how can i log into the group abi check their posting out. i'll like to read their issue and post

haha.ayisha, i can tell u like gist....but if i were u, i will read wereuche's mail and respect myself...before some lonely 94 chick sittin in her lonely flat ie nkechi (shes lucky i cant recall her surname) in NY with no friends decides to pounce on u,cos ur in their website.

Dubem...im talkin about the same site oh....dont worry, some ppl havent read this mailin,,,i will pm them for them to make thier own input.
the thing is, with the recent gist i was hearing...ie Kenechi Ntamere mentioned that she was gettin married...and not a single marble answered the poor girl to congratulate her!!! if i find myself back on dat site....i might dismantle the whole thing!!

ive been advising intelligent girls like u dubem to come to the main site, this is alot more fun and open minded. all those girls talk about there is gossip,gossip gossip...and trust me u only hear from them when some man asks 'akposara gi akposa or e rega gi era ga'. or when some dodgy man imports them from naija to become housewives in dat USA of theirs..no offence peeps. sha, and they have babies...then they flood the whole place wit pictures.

the only person i blame is the moderator, i initially thot it was chioma shiweobi but it isnt, chioma sef is the only decent marble there.the girl resppects herself, and is probably doin better than most of those idiots on there. na me talk am!!!

Kai Horizon, you don whup these gurls already. If I were one of them and read this, I wud cry outta shame :-D (secretly, I wish they will read this posts on this thread, thatz if they are not anonymous members on here
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:10 am

Horizon my dear, hacker, I am not!! No be the same FGGC Owerri we all go? So, what belongs to one, belongs to all...:lol: :lol:
Anybody wey get yahoo email, can just sign in and view!! Shikena! :lol: :lol:
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby kk » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:26 am

me I don't do clicks o.
have also come accross some that though I didn't really associate with them in school, they are great people to know. :smt052

yes, in every group there are people who are click oriented and will want to say hello to only a set of people that they are familiar with and ignore others. unfortunately some people haven't still grown up from back in the day. I believe that this shows signs of imaturity and posibly narrrow mindedness, however; the original intent of the group being started was a very noble one and I am very proud of the idea. :smt059

I guess I wasn't a member at the time that you ladies were talking about but what I can do is check all the old messages and see if I can validate your experience to let you know if you were talking about the same site.
Dubem

Ahem.....dubem I hailed u and u just abalised me on that site...
I must take sides with Horizon....the yahoo group is soooo clicky!
The regular click members use the forum to communicate with themselves.....and like everyother person has said, abalise others.... Some postings that are even meant to be personal are all out there in the open..

I read the emails but have given up contributing........I spend my time on this website....instead! I am from class of '94 and was initially excited about the whole thing till i realised it was a click thing.....but I am not bothered....
Last edited by kk on Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enjoy life....You never live the same day twice!
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby kk » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:27 am

Ayisha wrote:I just saw the post oo. Urenna must be the "oti mkpu" there. That was very childish indeed. i am wondering what they might want to discuss that will be uncomfortable saying it in public. unless they want to gossip.

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Kellyeva » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:01 pm

KK that's the right attitude i guess. Its a free world and if at any time we do not find ourselves comforatble in any gathering, just remain the silent patner and all is well.
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Ayisha » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:24 pm

Oh yea.. Kelechi Ntamere is getting married? Congrats to her oo I know her very well. Who knows where she is now.

Horizon, what will I doo now. I love jist very well. if you have a yahoo email, you can log in to the group and "gbara anya" christmas. I think Stella is also an active member there too.
Ayisha
Senior Student
Senior Student

Caling Chineme Aghazu, Nnenna Ahaghotu, Ogenna Esimai et al

Postby Omar » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:00 pm

Ayisha wrote:Oh yea.. Kelechi Ntamere is getting married? Congrats to her oo I know her very well. Who knows where she is now.

Horizon, what will I doo now. I love jist very well. if you have a yahoo email, you can log in to the group and "gbara anya" christmas. I think Stella is also an active member there too.

Dear I feel u, gists keep body and soul together seriously speaking :-D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that shows mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omar
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:05 pm

kk wrote:

me I don't do clicks o.

Dubem

Ahem.....dubem I hailed u and u just abalised me on that site...
I must take sides with Horizon....the yahoo group is soooo clicky!
The regular click members use the forum to communicate with themselves.....and like everyother person has said, abalise others.... Some postings that are even meant to be personal are all out there in the open..

I read the emails but have given up contributing........I spend my time on this website....instead! I am from class of '94 and was initially excited about the whole thing till i realised it was a click thing.....but I am not bothered....

Na wa oooo, even KK that is part of set was agbalized
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby kk » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:57 am

My dear na so we see am...
I still get all the emails from that yahoo group, I read them but I am a very silent member! I am not intrigued by the on-goings of the site. I love the forums on this site and they enlighten me.....

My dears lets talk about other beche things!
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby onyi810 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:19 am

Well its their site but if they don't want peeps featuring then they have to improve on their security or learn to deal with intruders like they put it.

Accept no ones definition of you, define yourself.
onyi810
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby Ugbonma » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:06 am

kk wrote:My dear na so we see am...
I still get all the emails from that yahoo group, I read them but I am a very silent member! I am not intrigued by the on-goings of the site. I love the forums on this site and they enlighten me.....

My dears lets talk about other beche things!

You really remember the slangs of FGGCOW. :-D
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

PreviousNext

Return to Searching for Alumnae