[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Nnelicous

Nnelicous

Are you searching for an alumna or you can help someone else located an alumna

Nnelicous

Postby weruche » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:16 pm

Girlfriend??? return my call now :evil: :evil:
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby nnelicous » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:33 pm

ehn ehn, mama guy and rae, now u dey ind me
Last edited by nnelicous on Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nnelicous
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby weruche » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:52 pm

Ok o...i dey wait...
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby ozy » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:11 pm

weruche, how did your weekend cooking turn out now? I want to know before I try my own meatpie.
"Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
ozy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby weruche » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:16 pm

It went well, thanks.
The meat pie was really nice. The kneading of the dough is the hard part. Everything else went well.
It tasted good, but, ( perfectionist that I am.. :roll: ) the dough was a lil stiff. I'm not sure the 1 and half cup of water, was the right measurement. maybe a lil more...
I'll make some more tommorrow , to get the hang of it..
practice makes p...
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby eby » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:21 pm

Ha weruche, all this food talk is making me hungry :cry: . I go come conneticut o :!: :wink:
The one who kneels to God in prayer can stand up to anything.
eby
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby dubem » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:23 pm

Eby, can you connect-it-cut ?
You know say airfare na $10 one way abi? :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby eby » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:30 pm

Dubem, u don come. which runs now, abi u dey bake for Ohio? I dey find good food :-D
eby
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:35 pm

Eby, you are welcome o! Hmm. Just don't behave like Badah, oh when you come.
Where badah? So she stood up,from that floor, eh? Ok.
Igbo proverb says that when a child is pointing at an elder, trust me, they probably got good back-up! :lol:
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby nnelicous » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:36 pm

hmmpf!!!
Last edited by nnelicous on Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nnelicous
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby dubem » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:38 pm

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

Nnelicious :smt019 (Ntooooooooooooooooo)
you for come Ohio now, I fo feed u well well
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby eby » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:42 pm

Badah own different o, na love badah go connecticut go find, me na food dey drag me come, them born me well to bite the finger that is about to feed me. Anyways I think I'll be in boston this summer, so we'll see......
eby
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:43 pm

Sweetie ke? hmm...i no get sweetie o!.
I'm back to baking for Ikenna and whoever else wants to come and eat my cake or whatever.
That is life and the rat race.

Wey Badah? nnelicious if you call me now, now, i will give you dis gist in full.

( * psyche*)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Return to Searching for Alumnae