[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Summer BBQ

Summer BBQ

Are you searching for an alumna or you can help someone else located an alumna

Summer BBQ

Postby Chioma3111 » Thu May 24, 2007 9:32 pm

Ladies,
It's Chioma Ogu from 1992 set. I am trying to have a BBQ and a little get together this summer for the ladies that live in NY and NJ . I thought it would be nice to see everyone and their families and just have a great time. Please pass this on to the girls that you may know that live out here. If you are interested please email me at Chioma31x@aol.com.
Chioma3111

Postby dubem » Thu May 24, 2007 10:07 pm

WOW...way to come in with a bang ;-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Thu May 24, 2007 10:17 pm

Sounds like fun.
Chioma, only new yorkers? Connecticut no dey? Hmm, me i full ground o. NY is just an hour away, so....
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Chioma3111 » Fri May 25, 2007 10:25 am

Weruche,
Nne if you can make it, the better. How are you?
Chioma3111

Postby weruche » Fri May 25, 2007 11:46 am

I'm doing great my sister! Rolling with the punches...
How are you too?
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Return to Searching for Alumnae