[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - recommended

recommended

Are you searching for an alumna or you can help someone else located an alumna

recommended

Postby uluisrare » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:37 pm

i know there is a book reading thread... BUT this book tossed me totally and i am recommending it for everyone on this site... EVERYONE... especially the single or separated ones....
it seemed to answer almost all my Qs... seriously...

the name of the book is
"Life changing relationships; Bad boys, Bad Girls"
by Reverend James T. Meeks.

It is such a good good book...
u cld google it and find out how to get it.
Those of u in the UK, call 020 8446 3056, Cornerstone bookshop for a copy, it costs just 2pounds but it will bless u!
Trust me on this one...
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:46 am

Ulu..im suspecting you. All this adverstisng. You sure say no be you write this book?
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby sophienwagwu » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:08 am

ulu, why did u send me on a wild goose chase now ;kilode. i called the number and they said they don't have the book as in they don't even know the book, i even went 2 their website; no show.
Quiet and calm may i seem but a strong structure shall i be .
sophienwagwu
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby uluisrare » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:12 am

chizobam, if i catch u eh? if i just catch u? :-D
anyway, sophie, i am really sorry o... its the number i saw on the book that i put up for u guys o...
but a friend of mine i told about it too is buying it off amazon at one sixty five so cld u google it or check amazon...
sorry luv...
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

recommended

Postby Omar » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:32 am

uluisrare wrote:chizobam, if i catch u eh? if i just catch u? :-D
anyway, sophie, i am really sorry o... its the number i saw on the book that i put up for u guys o...
but a friend of mine i told about it too is buying it off amazon at one sixty five so cld u google it or check amazon...
sorry luv...

Ulum thats Chizomam (atleast this one I know), she even said it that evening. The r she added there is to funkisize it :lol: :lol:

well will check that book out, sounds like an interesting book
It is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that shows mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omar
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby uluisrare » Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:24 am

http://www.amazon.com/Life-Changing-Rel ... 0802429947

ok, here is the link for those who want to buy it from amazon.com
trust me girls, it is worth it... :-D
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:41 am

interestingly, the book isnt on "amazon.co.uk." (for those in the uk)

Ulu, abeg, borow me your own. :lol:

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Re: recommended

Postby chizor » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:46 am

Omar wrote:Ulum thats Chizomam (atleast this one I know), she even said it that evening. The r she added there is to funkisize it :lol: :lol:

I find it so difficult to bear when people call me chizobam. :evil: i remember when one lady like that called me chizobam and when i corrected her, she was like "ah! aha! its the same tin now....." :twisted: :smt071 :smt021

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Re: recommended

Postby uluisrare » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:59 am

chizor wrote:
Omar wrote:Ulum thats Chizomam (atleast this one I know), she even said it that evening. The r she added there is to funkisize it :lol: :lol:

I find it so difficult to bear when people call me chizobam. :evil: i remember when one lady like that called me chizobam and when i corrected her, she was like "ah! aha! its the same tin now....." :twisted: :smt071 :smt021

thanks for telling me where ur weakest link is... :-D so i choo okwu chizobam it will be...
i lent out mine but i shld have it back by wednesday next week maximum. if u promise to return it before sunday afternoon, its all urs... u will finish it fast anyway...
when r we seeing again sef? don't worry, o foro only a week and i will stop bugging u :evil: :twisted: :-D
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby jezzy » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:21 pm

I have now ordered the book.Hope it lives up to its hype.

Another book worth reading if you haven't read it is "Monster" by Frank Peretti.That guy can write(he's a Christian author and the book is fiction)
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Return to Searching for Alumnae