[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Lagos ALumni

Lagos ALumni

Are you searching for an alumna or you can help someone else located an alumna

Lagos ALumni

Postby shuffle » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:32 pm

Yes O, Ada i agree with you. I think its time we start it all over again. Some of our girls, when you call them up or meet some of them, the embarassment they cause you all in the name of trying to remember you. It will do us a whole lot of good to at least see each other and things that will always linger.
shuffle

Re: Lagos ALumni

Postby sandy » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:33 am

shuffle wrote:Yes O, Ada i agree with you. I think its time we start it all over again. Some of our girls, when you call them up or meet some of them, the embarassment they cause you all in the name of trying to remember you. It will do us a whole lot of good to at least see each other and things that will always linger.

:lol: :lol: THOUGH NOT FUNNY BUT I COULDNT HELP LAUGHING AFTER READING THAT.
ANYWAY, SURE WILL BE A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE A REUNION.
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby sandy » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:12 am

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND, I GUESS SOME PEOPLE HAVE A BETTER RECOLLECTIVE MEMORY THAN OTHERS, SO THEY MAY NOT BE FEIGNING RECOLLECTING UR NAME.

I WENT SHOPPING SOME MONTHS BACK AND HEARD SOME UNFAMILIAR VOICE CALL MY NAME IN FULL: AS IN FIRST NAME AND SURNAME TOGETHER :o . I TURNED SHE WAS SMILING, THEN INTRO. FOLLOWED. NOW THIS IS A CHAP I HADNT SEEN SINCE 1988 AFTER GRADE 6 AND SHE SPOTS ME 19 YRS. LATER AND RECOGNISES ME INSTANTLY.
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Return to Searching for Alumnae