[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Ezinna Achara and Ezinne Nwaohiri

Ezinna Achara and Ezinne Nwaohiri

Are you searching for an alumna or you can help someone else located an alumna

Ezinna Achara and Ezinne Nwaohiri

Postby shuffle » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:33 am

Where can this babes be now,I sure they are hooked up by now
shuffle

Postby dubem » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:43 am

Ezinne Achara is married and lives in Port.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chi » Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:43 pm

Ezinne Nwaohiri is in scotland doing her masters. She's married now. Disclose ur identity and I'll give u her contact details.
Thanks.
chi

Postby chizor » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:29 am

chi wrote:Ezinne Nwaohiri is in scotland doing her masters. She's married now. Disclose ur identity and I'll give u her contact details.
Thanks.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Abi o! i second that! Please, disclose your identity to all o!! cos we all have to approve first. No pm's allowed. :lol: :lol:
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:29 am

chi wrote:Ezinne Nwaohiri is in scotland doing her masters. She's married now. Disclose ur identity and I'll give u her contact details.
Thanks.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Abi o! i second that! Please, disclose your identity to all o!! cos we all have to approve first. No pm's allowed. :lol: :lol:
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Return to Searching for Alumnae