[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Ada Ibeanusi

Ada Ibeanusi

Are you searching for an alumna or you can help someone else located an alumna

Ada Ibeanusi

Postby horizon » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:20 am

Ada Ibeanusi, she was in V 1994 set, she lives somewhere in the US. pls locate her for me???
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby shiways » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:32 pm

Are u sure u r not talking about Ugonna Ibeanusi?
shiways

Postby horizon » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:58 am

yes i am........do u know where she is???
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby shiways » Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:54 pm

I hear she is somewhere in the US....just wanted to verify the name,cos I could not remember any Ada Ibeanusi in FGGC OWERRI 94 set-my set

Will be on the look out for any info ok....

God bless
shiways

Postby shaded » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:27 pm

@Chioma - you are Adaugo's sister right? Just noticed that you are located in New Orleans. I was at Tulane for a year and really loved it, though New Orleans has its funny sides. How are you finding it? Hope things are well with you after all the wahala of last year.
shaded
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby shiways » Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:51 am

Hello Shaded,

Ok It is taking a while to get used to all these spooky names....yes I am Adaugo's sis and I live in New orleans...I also did a masters program at Tulane..COOL SCHOOL!loved every minute of it. I am also such New orleanean....like down to the SAINTS(American football team) fan etc.It is such warm place and people are so friendly and one of a kind...happy people!There are lot of new people since after the hurricane but somehow laissez les bon temps rouler is catching up on them big time.

It's all good.....
shiways

Postby shaded » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:57 pm

Okay we can start our own Tulane association. By the way have they contacted you for fundraising? Man they heaped on the misery in the last alumni letter. Are the Saints still crap, I don't follow them now am in London.

Take care and keep safe in New Orleans
shaded
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby shiways » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:59 pm

Noooooo!The SAINTS ARE MARCHING IN VICTORIOUSLY this season o!They got this new coach Sean Payton and a new quarterback..Reggie Bush and a host of other really good players and the boys r doing their thing on the field.They have won all their home games so far and lost only one away. The 1st game as they opened the Superdome post katrina on the sept 25th was very emotional and spectacular.
Anyways..enough of my Saints babble..I did not get anything from Tulane..I guess they know that after collecting all that tuition from me..e go hard me cough out any $$$$ for them again.

Tk care
shiways

Postby horizon » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:28 am

can u guys not use here for ur catchin up chit chat....when i see a post and i rush to see if someone has a number for me.!!and there isnt!!! :twisted:
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

I'm Ada Ibeanusi's cousin...

Postby LeslieOluchi » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:41 pm

Horizon,

Are u looking for Ugonna Ibeanusi? Im her cousin! Yep she's here in the US- its been since last Oct u posted this....email me if u like and i'll connect u. I told her about this, and she was schocked! lol..email me-. Hope to hear from u!
Last edited by LeslieOluchi on Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LeslieOluchi

Postby horizon » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:34 am

im very excited to read ur post..abeg i'll pm u now now.
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Return to Searching for Alumnae