[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Achenyo Omale

Achenyo Omale

Are you searching for an alumna or you can help someone else located an alumna

Achenyo Omale

Postby shiways » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:30 pm

Hi everyone,Achenyo was my neighbor in my form 5 and 6.So she should have graduated in 1997.I remember she used to live in Kaduna then.Does anyone have her phone number or email address?Will really appreciate it......Thanks and God bless
shiways

Postby chelsea » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:24 am

Achenyo is with KPMG here in Lagos.I'll tell her you want to get in touch with her and see if i can get her contact details for you.
TO THINE OWNSELF BE TRUE
chelsea
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby shiways » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:18 pm

Thanks a lot...I will really appreciate it.Please tell her it is her neighbor Chioma Shiweobi asking for her.
shiways

Postby Kellyeva » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:59 pm

I was so sure it was u chiom abut i just didn't want to sound presumptious. This is kelechi, how are u doing and how is married life? I was talking with Ugo john the other day and ur name popped up. Hope u are doing well
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby shiways » Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:51 pm

Kelly dear,thanks for checking up on a sister jare!

Where is ugochi John Nwosu?last I heard she had done trad in Sept of last yr.Pls tell her to email me small kwanu...

Hope u r doing well!

Tk care :D
shiways

Postby blackie » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:03 pm

shiways wrote:Kelly dear,thanks for checking up on a sister jare!

Where is ugochi John Nwosu?last I heard she had done trad in Sept of last yr.Pls tell her to email me small kwanu...

Hope u r doing well!

Gosh I remember Ugochi John-Nwosu! I'm really loving this site. Chioma, if you ever get in touch with her please let me know, ok?
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Kellyeva » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:16 pm

Ugo is married sisiters and just had a baby boy a few months ago. She is doing well and lives in Abuja with her hubby. he just lost her mother in law.

Chioma i will pass on the message to her. I hear ur brother is marrie dnow. Eziokwu this site atogbuole onwe ya honestly. It feels good to come home to this every night. How is Chinwwe doing?
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby stellaukaoma » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:27 pm

blackie wrote:

Hope u r doing well!

Gosh I remember Ugochi John-Nwosu! I'm really loving this site. Chioma, if you ever get in touch with her please let me know, ok?

This your partiality no good. So you will reveal urself to Chioma shebi but continue hiding from your "forum sisters" :lol: :lol: Where is the love? Or I have to send the FBI out again? :P :P
stellaukaoma
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby onyi810 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:52 am

Hello chioma (shirways) how re u doing?

Accept no ones definition of you, Define yourself.
onyi810
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby blackie » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:23 am

stellaukaoma wrote:
blackie wrote:

Hope u r doing well!

This your partiality no good. So you will reveal urself to Chioma shebi but continue hiding from your "forum sisters" :lol: :lol: Where is the love? Or I have to send the FBI out again? :P :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: Don't worry Stella nnem, Blackie will be fully revealed in due course...watch this space
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby shiways » Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:41 am

Well....revelation and confessions are good for the soul...so time to unveil thyselves!

Kellyeva..Chinwe is doing quite well...will tell u asked after her..she has a son too Tobenna(my godson)who just turned 1 last month.

Onyi...pls reveal thyself to me in a pm at least.I know too many Onyis....I am fine and thanks for asking.

God bless dears
shiways

Postby sandy » Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:47 am

KELLYEVA: ARE U A 93 OR 94 SET?
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:46 pm

Sandy i'm 93 set.

Chioma my regards to Chinwe. Its so good that both of u are still so close really cool.

I no dey hide my sisters na just say Chioma na from before before.
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby shiways » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:38 pm

Chelsea any luck as per Achenyo?

Still waiting.....

I beg Onyi810..reveal thyself to me now in a pm bikozienu....

Yes Kelly..my bro is married and his wife just put to bed a baby boy this week....thanks for asking...by the way,u now live in Florida? last time I saw ur name somewhere it had to do with a bank I think? :? update a sis....
shiways

Postby onyi810 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:49 pm

shiways i sent u a pm long time ago check ur message icon.

Accept no ones definition of you, Define yourself.
onyi810
Council Chair
Council Chair

Next

Return to Searching for Alumnae