[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Where are all our past head girls?

Where are all our past head girls?

Are you searching for an alumna or you can help someone else located an alumna

Where are all our past head girls?

Postby Kellyeva » Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:59 am

I just sat now and was thinking about all our past head girls? Abeg like Karachi Nwagbara, Chinemerem...., I can't even remeber all of them again.
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby stellaukaoma » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:53 am

Karachi Agbara was at UNN with my friend she studied pharmacy
stellaukaoma
Council Chair
Council Chair

Re: Where are all our past head girls?

Postby chizor » Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:26 am

Kellyeva wrote:I just sat now and was thinking about all our past head girls? Abeg like Karachi Nwagbara, Chinemerem...., I can't even remeber all of them again.

Yes. Chinemerem Ezuzamaka. She was the first head girl i met and I had a lot of respect for the chic. i remember her stepping into dinning and her presence alone was enough to tell everyone to shut it. she didnt have to utter a word. Most prefects would have to clap to get our attention. I think she always came first in class too. I remember during the form order results announcement , once Princi goes..

'6V, (or whatever class chinemerem was in) first position, we would all chorus 'chinemerem ezuzamakaaaaa...'. I dont think she ever missed that position.
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Re: Where are all our past head girls?

Postby Kellyeva » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:07 pm

The last i heard of her she was in England not sure if she was maiired. Infact what of the other head girls after her like the 92 head girl can't remember her name now she had a younger sister in 94 set

chizor wrote:
Kellyeva wrote:I just sat now and was thinking about all our past head girls? Abeg like Karachi Nwagbara, Chinemerem...., I can't even remeber all of them again.

Yes. Chinemerem Ezuzamaka. She was the first head girl i met and I had a lot of respect for the chic. i remember her stepping into dinning and her presence alone was enough to tell everyone to shut it. she didnt have to utter a word. Most prefects would have to clap to get our attention. I think she always came first in class too. I remember during the form order results announcement , once Princi goes..

'6V, (or whatever class chinemerem was in) first position, we would all chorus 'chinemerem ezuzamakaaaaa...'. I dont think she ever missed that position.
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby stellaukaoma » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:44 pm

Chikodili Chukwujekwu 1992. I'm not sure where she is.

Olihe Okafor (abi Okoroafor) 1991
stellaukaoma
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby blackie » Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:42 pm

Let's see what I can remember...

Class of '86 - Chileobi Onyeakazi. I know some of her relatives and I heard she lived at Birmingham sometime in 2002 but not sure where she is these days

Class of '88 (there was no 87 graduating set) - Ijeoma Agbo a.k.a Agborima. Dunno where she is

Class of '89 - Karachi Agbara a.k.a. kara mumu. Dunno either

Class of '90 - Chinemerem Eze-Uzoamaka. I know she lives in the UK but have't come across her

Class of 91 - our own Olihe Okoroafor. I think she lives in Naija. Shaded the moderator, is she on our mailing list?

...and then I 'm not sure who else follows. People, please complete the list. Actually, I think a complete list of headgirls over the years at least should be on a section of this website... :idea:
Fearfully and wonderfully made. And then they threw away the mould
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby kk » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:04 am

Karachi Agbara - I saw her in PH about 2 or 3 yrs ago in a pharmacist...she is a Pharmacist!

Chinemerem Ezeuzoamaka - She lives in England.....she is married!
Enjoy life....You never live the same day twice!
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby checkj » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:06 pm

93 - Ezinne Nwala (How can I forget the first head girl I ever had!!)
94 - ?
95 - ? I know Ruth Adia was one of the deputies though
96 - Ruth Ehikhametalor
97 - ?
98 - Tonti (Can't remember her last name was it Esemonu??)
99 - It's a shame I can't even remember my head girl wow! so class of 99 please remind me who was our head girl.... ?
2000 - I heard it was Thelma Nsofor not sure....., she is in Florida... or not
From my lips God has all the praise
checkj
Prefect
Prefect

Postby faridah » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:20 pm

Ruth Ehikhametalor is now a physician. She is married and resides in Ngeria.
faridah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby stellaukaoma » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:35 pm

checkj wrote:93 - Ezinne Nwala (How can I forget the first head girl I ever had!!)

Ezinne Nwala was not 1993. I think she was 1994.
stellaukaoma
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby checkj » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:04 pm

stellaukaoma wrote:

She was 93.....
checkj
Prefect
Prefect

Postby stellaukaoma » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:45 pm

You might just have come in when the previous year just handed over so it may have been the same calender year but I was class of 1992 and though I cannot recall the headgirl now (I recall pascaline and the light skinned deputy) I am pretty sure Ezinne Nwala was not the headgirl after Chikaodili Chukwujekwu. Class of 93, help ... my braincells are getting old. :lol: :lol: :lol:
stellaukaoma
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby checkj » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:05 pm

stellaukaoma wrote:You might just have come in when the previous year just handed over so it may have been the same calender year but I was class of 1992 and though I cannot recall the headgirl now (I recall pascaline and the light skinned deputy) I am pretty sure Ezinne Nwala was not the headgirl after Chikaodili Chukwujekwu. Class of 93, help ... my braincells are getting old. :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmm I guess you are right....... :) I thought she was the first headgirl I knew.. oh well (I came in first term though)
checkj
Prefect
Prefect

Postby Ugbonma » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:55 pm

checkj wrote:93 - Ezinne Nwala (How can I forget the first head girl I ever had!!)
94 - ?
95 - ? I know Ruth Adia was one of the deputies though
96 - Ruth Ehikhametalor
97 - ?
98 - Tonti (Can't remember her last name was it Esemonu??)
99 - It's a shame I can't even remember my head girl wow! so class of 99 please remind me who was our head girl.... ?
2000 - I heard it was Thelma Nsofor not sure....., she is in Florida... or not

Checkj were u 99 set? No wonder you can remember Thelma Nsofor, I transferred to FGGCO that yr so I did not know much about her. She was calm and confident and smooth, not as dramatic as most prefects like to be; she was also pretty
I heard of Tonti as well, my mates who started from JSS1 knew her well, they claimed she was very tough

As from 2001, prefectship was no more hoooot ooooo, jnr gals (ss2and down) became bold and rude ooooooo; their guardians and other staff members spoilt the fun kinda
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby kk » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:43 am

checkj wrote:
stellaukaoma wrote:

She was 93.....

Ezinne was 1994.....my set!
Enjoy life....You never live the same day twice!
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Next

Return to Searching for Alumnae