[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Where are all our past head girls?

Where are all our past head girls?

Are you searching for an alumna or you can help someone else located an alumna

Postby checkj » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:15 am

Ugbonma wrote:
Checkj were u 99 set? No wonder you can remember Thelma Nsofor, I transferred to FGGCO that yr so I did not know much about her. She was calm and confident and smooth, not as dramatic as most prefects like to be; she was also pretty
I heard of Tonti as well, my mates who started from JSS1 knew her well, they claimed she was very tough

As from 2001, prefectship was no more hoooot ooooo, jnr gals (ss2and down) became bold and rude ooooooo; their guardians and other staff members spoilt the fun kinda

Yes Ugbomma, I graduated in 99.... am not sure I remember any of your set girls but let me try... chinonye or chinwe Odor????
From my lips God has all the praise
checkj
Prefect
Prefect

Postby chelsea » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:47 am

stellaukaoma wrote:You might just have come in when the previous year just handed over so it may have been the same calender year but I was class of 1992 and though I cannot recall the headgirl now (I recall pascaline and the light skinned deputy) I am pretty sure Ezinne Nwala was not the headgirl after Chikaodili Chukwujekwu. Class of 93, help ... my braincells are getting old. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the 93'set head Girl was Adanma Egemba cos she was the head girl in my jss 1 with deputies Pascaline and Ngozi Akabogu.
TO THINE OWNSELF BE TRUE
chelsea
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby chelsea » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:55 am

checkj wrote:93 - Ezinne Nwala (How can I forget the first head girl I ever had!!)
94 - ?
95 - ? I know Ruth Adia was one of the deputies though
96 - Ruth Ehikhametalor
97 - ?
98 - Tonti (Can't remember her last name was it Esemonu??)
99 - It's a shame I can't even remember my head girl wow! so class of 99 please remind me who was our head girl.... ?
2000 - I heard it was Thelma Nsofor not sure....., she is in Florida... or not

Checkj let me help you:

93- Adanma Egemba
94- Ezinne Nwala
95- Modupe Omotoso
96- Ruth Ehikhametalor
97- Nneka Okoroma
98- Tonti Esomonu
99- Pamela Obasi
2000- Thelma Nsofor

I don't know the rest from there.....
TO THINE OWNSELF BE TRUE
chelsea
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby checkj » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:46 pm

chelsea wrote:
Checkj let me help you:

93- Adanma Egemba
94- Ezinne Nwala
95- Modupe Omotoso
96- Ruth Ehikhametalor
97- Nneka Okoroma
98- Tonti Esomonu
99- Pamela Obasi
2000- Thelma Nsofor

I don't know the rest from there.....

Thank you chelsea..... by the way how are you doing???
I knew 99 head girl was in blue house just couldn't remember her name exactly.. and how could I have forgotten Modupe Omotosho (green house with low cut.. she was kindda mean too) as for Nneka Okoroma.. I could never have remembered without your help.. so thankssssss
checkj
Prefect
Prefect

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:31 pm

checkj wrote:
Ugbonma wrote:
Checkj were u 99 set? No wonder you can remember Thelma Nsofor, I transferred to FGGCO that yr so I did not know much about her. She was calm and confident and smooth, not as dramatic as most prefects like to be; she was also pretty
I heard of Tonti as well, my mates who started from JSS1 knew her well, they claimed she was very tough

As from 2001, prefectship was no more hoooot ooooo, jnr gals (ss2and down) became bold and rude ooooooo; their guardians and other staff members spoilt the fun kinda

Yes Ugbomma, I graduated in 99.... am not sure I remember any of your set girls but let me try... chinonye or chinwe Odor????

There was a chinonye odor and she was in green house, she's also in the states now
seems like life after 2000 ended at FGGCow :-D
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby checkj » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:42 pm

Ugbonma wrote:

There was a chinonye odor and she was in green house, she's also in the states now
seems like life after 2000 ended at FGGCow :-D

Yeah Chinonye was in green house (can't remember her set tho) and we were cool, still are, she is in Ohio now..
checkj
Prefect
Prefect

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:25 pm

Yes dear........ u got that right
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

1997 and 1998

Postby monalisa » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:15 am

Nneka Okoroma was headgirl in 1997 and Tonti Esemonu in 1998. I think the deputies also deserve mention, well bcos i was one.
monalisa

Postby chelsea » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:04 am

Monalisa, i think i know you. Your nickname rings a serious bell :wink: .Meanwhile, do u remember those days in the 3rd apartment of 2nd block in old Form one dormitory? Waking up very early and tiptoeing to go and take our baths so that other people will not wake up and crowd the bathrooms?...
TO THINE OWNSELF BE TRUE
chelsea
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby chelsea » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:13 am

Ooops !! Monalisa, u're not who i thot u are but i still know u.U were deputy head girl 1 in MY set !!
TO THINE OWNSELF BE TRUE
chelsea
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby igoloa » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:33 am

i remember thelma nsofor as a js1 student in green house i always knew she was going to be a leader from the first time i saw her. pretty girl she was too and very respectful. :)
igoloa
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby Aisha » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:59 am

igoloa wrote:i remember thelma nsofor as a js1 student in green house i always knew she was going to be a leader from the first time i saw her. pretty girl she was too and very respectful. :)

Yeah, I think Thelma was a great Head Girl. I really respected her and she was my mate :)
Don't tell me what you believe in. I'll observe how you behave and make my own determination. - Alex Trebec
Aisha
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby badah » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:31 pm

Modupe omotosho. Goood she was something. I remember one time a bunch of junior girls and I ran straight into her arms for a group hug. The funny thing is we were trying to run away from her, but somehow we ended up in her arms. It was hillarious, she punished us ehhhh. Infact she finished my knees. But she was a principled head girl. she stood up to her mates.
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby Kellyeva » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:01 pm

I guess for me i stopped at Modupe Omotosho. I do not have a clue who the otheres are. Modupe i remember her so well.
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Re: 1997 and 1998

Postby chelsea » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:19 am

monalisa wrote:Nneka Okoroma was headgirl in 1997 and Tonti Esemonu in 1998. I think the deputies also deserve mention, well bcos i was one.

U're right Monalisa, the deputies deserve mention as well so let me try to mention some:

93-Pascaline Nwosu and Ngozi Akabogu

94-Ifeyinwa Eneda and.....

95-Chinwe Mgbenwelu and....

96-Bunmi Nwandu and Mercy Obi

97-Olisa Ojogwu and Ruth Adie

98-Orieji Onuma and Chioma Asonye

99-Eziaku Nri and Uchechi Okpara
TO THINE OWNSELF BE TRUE
chelsea
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PreviousNext