[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Where are all our past head girls?

Where are all our past head girls?

Are you searching for an alumna or you can help someone else located an alumna

Re: Nneka Okoroma

Postby ngozify » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:34 pm

monalisa wrote:Didn't know Nneka Okoroma my very own side neighbour had gotten married, not suprised though, she's beautiful and smart, please does anybody have her contact?

is it only beautiful and smart girls that get married? :D :D :D
If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? -- 1 John 3:17
ngozify
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby nnelicous » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:48 pm

ngozify, abeg help me and ask o, so if she was ok -looking and of average smarts , would you have been shocked out of your chair that she is married?....
at least so this way , we have something to tell all the single women concerning why they are single ... :D
i am just being silly, dont mind me monalisa
nnelicous
Senior Student
Senior Student

Re: Nneka Okoroma

Postby Trish » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:40 pm

ngozify wrote:
monalisa wrote:Didn't know Nneka Okoroma my very own side neighbour had gotten married, not suprised though, she's beautiful and smart, please does anybody have her contact?

is it only beautiful and smart girls that get married? :D :D :D

hey, i think not!! - 'moi' is BEAUTIFUL AND SMART, BUT STILL SINGLE!!!
Trish
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby monalisa » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:01 am

No offence meant ladies,I'm just happy that my beautiful and smart friend is married, not to worry your time will come regardless.
monalisa

Postby sandy » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:53 am

:) :-D
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:58 am

monalisa wrote:No offence meant ladies,I'm just happy that my beautiful and smart friend is married, not to worry your time will come regardless.

:-D :-D
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby horizon » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:52 pm

all u single girls do attend ur village meetings at all............im especially directin this comment to orlu girls........so many orlu men in this london, but few single women at their meeting.if ur from orlu abeg go and register.......there are eligibles already waitin for u.. :lol: if u need dates and times pm me, i cna find out the info for u..there r quite a few orlu men in my family now!!
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby darinka » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:09 pm

horizon wrote:all u single girls do attend ur village meetings at all............im especially directin this comment to orlu girls........so many orlu men in this london, but few single women at their meeting.if ur from orlu abeg go and register.......there are eligibles already waitin for u.. :lol: if u need dates and times pm me, i cna find out the info for u..there r quite a few orlu men in my family now!!

You can't be more correct, Horizon :)
< God loves me immensely (John 3:16)
HE thinks about me all the time. Ps.139:17-18
HE knows my name. John 10:13
Therefore, I am not anonymous to God.
Alleluia!!! >
darinka
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby obyb » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:06 pm

Victoria nwaneri (90 d2)
saw chinemerem ezeuzoamaka at a function in london 2 yrs ago.
didnt know nneka okoroma was a headgirl.thats good.
obyb

Postby nudgez » Thu May 17, 2007 1:12 pm

TIMEOUT!! Uchechi Emeka was headgirl? Interesting. Unless I recall incorrectly, she was in Orange house. no?
Ugbonma wrote:Uchechi Emeka, Ugochi Ezeala and Jessica (forgotten her last name)
nudgez
Prefect
Prefect

Postby Ugbonma » Thu May 17, 2007 1:12 pm

Yes, Nudgez she was in orange house, graduated in 2001
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby nudgez » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:25 pm

Ugbonma wrote:Yes, Nudgez she was in orange house, graduated in 2001

Wow, nice!
nudgez
Prefect
Prefect

Postby jezzy » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:30 pm

Tis so good to see all these names of the headgirls and stuff.I remember all of them quite well.My aim(it seemed at the time) in Fggc Owerri was to get in trouble and it was my honor to serve some kind of punishment or another from every single one of these people,except those in my set(1998).I remember Pascaline,gosh she was so tall.I remember Modupe Omotosho,she was nice and mean(when u crossed her).I remember Ezinne Nwala,Kunny her sister was an outlaw.I never could understand why they were so different.I remember Mercy Obi,she was in my apartment in JS2,I had a lot of respect for her.I remember Chinwe Mgbenwelu,very nice girl.

When I was in JS1,all the senior girls were big(or was that just my imagination) cos when I became a senior,we were just average sized.Lol
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby kk » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:43 am

Yes jezzy...when I was in JS1...all the senior girls seemed big as well...but when I was in SS3, I didn't seem big (to meself) and my classmates were regular sizes...not extra massive or anything like that!
Enjoy life....You never live the same day twice!
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby dorisikee » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:55 am

Ezinne Achara just got married few months ago. She works and lives in PH.
dorisikee
Prefect
Prefect

PreviousNext

Return to Searching for Alumnae