[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Looking for Nkechi Olua98 Onyi Akuche00 & Ogochukwu Mgbe

Looking for Nkechi Olua98 Onyi Akuche00 & Ogochukwu Mgbe

Are you searching for an alumna or you can help someone else located an alumna

Looking for Nkechi Olua98 Onyi Akuche00 & Ogochukwu Mgbe

Postby namoet2 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:06 pm

Hey Ladies,

It's been awhile but I have been asking around but no luck with no answers. I'm not sure if I spelled their names wrong but if anyone has any information on

Nkechi Olua- Yellow House class of 97/98, location- Orlu- i think
Adaku Ogbonna- Pink House, class of 98 lived in Lagos
Obioma Ojaku- Yello House- Class of 99
Omojo A. - Red house, class of 99 W class-- my neighbor lol
Onyiye Akuche- Yellow House class of 2000 (location- Woks Layout_and
Oguchuckwu Mgbenu - Yellow house _Location- Port Hartcourt (jr. girl at that time) class of 2003 (not too sure) but she has a twin in green house.

If you know of their where-abouts, feel free to send me an email at namoet2@hotmail.com or contact me via yahoo messenger at anyaele3.

Thanks everyone,

Ms. Lynn :D
SophistaCaTion at its best- Lady Aristotle

"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve."- Napoleon Hill
namoet2

Postby badah » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:11 pm

do u mean adaku ogbonnaya, in lagos. 6z. pink house. send me a private message. i have her number.
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thanksss

Postby namoet2 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:13 pm

That's indeed her :)

Thanks missy :D

namoet2

Postby checkj » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:36 pm

Lynnnne,

Obioma Ojiaku is in Abuja I am sure her cuz in Houston can give you her number

Ogochukwu Mgbenu - I think she was my neighbor (that is when you left) anyways say hi to her when you get in touch
From my lips God has all the praise
checkj
Prefect
Prefect

Postby namoet2 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:30 pm

Beaurie,

You are too funny but ummm how about my name is spelled as Lynn and Lynne :) After all these years lol anwyay misssyy, I'll be sure to extend the greetings to our neighbor lol

Bye babe :D

namoet2

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:28 pm

checkj wrote:Lynnnne,

Obioma Ojiaku is in Abuja I am sure her cuz in Houston can give you her number

Ogochukwu Mgbenu - I think she was my neighbor (that is when you left) anyways say hi to her when you get in touch

Hmmmmmm............ did this ogochukwu mgbenu have a twin sis in green house and an older sis who was in orange house
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby namoet2 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:38 pm

Yes, she did have a twin sister in Green house, who was light than her and I'm not sure of her name but It may have also started with an O lol not much help or maybe an N. :D

I'm just tryna get in touch with her, I remember they stayed in Port Hartcourt but I lost their contact info and I haven't met anyone from her set yet. I'm not sure an older sister because she never mentioned one to me but everything is foggy except her name :)

Lynn

namoet2

Return to Searching for Alumnae