[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - happy b/day igoloa!!!!

happy b/day igoloa!!!!

Discuss, Network with one another and you can advertise your business here.

happy b/day igoloa!!!!

Postby uluisrare » Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:43 am

here's wishing our dear igo a fulfilling new yr of her life...
stay up, stay blessed and may God bless u with fresh intimacy with His person this new yr of ur life...
luv u!
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:54 am

Happy birthday Igoloa............ wishing u God's blessings, happiness, joy
enjoy ur day ooooooooooooo
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby gommie92Set » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:44 am

:D Happy Birthday Igoloa Love!!!!

God Bless you now and always.... :D

Gommie....
gommie92Set
Prefect
Prefect

Postby Trish » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:57 am

Igoloa
Hope u have a blessed day...
Have a great time and may the blessings of God remain with u now and always...

ps.. be sure to post pictures!!! :smt113 :smt113

Love,
Trish
Trish
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Aisha » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:38 pm

Here's to one more year.

Celebrate you!
Don't tell me what you believe in. I'll observe how you behave and make my own determination. - Alex Trebec
Aisha
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby Omar » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:56 pm

Happy birthday Igo and may His blessings remain new every morning in ur life!!
It is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that shows mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omar
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby dubem » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:04 pm

Happy birthday Igo.

Enjoy a great year ahead full of God's mercy and grace. :-D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby igoloa » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:16 am

thanks all i travelled to MD so couldn't reply early but i am really happy i am a part of this. have a blessed weekend everybody :D
igoloa
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby weruche » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:53 pm

Igo baby, happy birthday my dear. What did ebuka give u...i 'm curious. Can't wait till mine start giving me gifts... :-D
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:52 am

Igo dear, sorry this is coming late, but i hope you had a good one. God bless ya!
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby igoloa » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:48 am

ebuka drew me a nice picture and wrote me a poem which was cool though when my hubby gave me a surprise bunch of roses and the digital camera i always wanted ebuka became jealous na wah oh as if i see am before i marry im papa well i took some pictures of him which eventually cooled him down but nah wah oh. don't worry weruche the time will come very soon ;-) :D
igoloa
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby ngozify » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:44 pm

happy belated birthday girl.......hope you had fun :D
If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? -- 1 John 3:17
ngozify
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby sandy » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:14 am

HAPPY BIRTH-DAY IN ARREARS GIRLIE :D , HOPE UR DAY FUN-FILLED, AND THE YEARS AHEAD WILL ALWAYS BE BRIGHT :!: IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Return to Business