[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Easy Saver /Proflower Fraud Alert

Easy Saver /Proflower Fraud Alert

Discuss, Network with one another and you can advertise your business here.

Easy Saver /Proflower Fraud Alert

Postby faridah » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:10 pm

I recently went through my bank statements and found out that each month, a company called Easy Saver Makes small deductions from my account. So small that you could miss it - 1.95 here, 14.95 there. I called my bank and cancelled my debit card. Called Easy Saver and they tried to convince me that I signed up for their services when I purchased flowers online from Proflowers. I assured them that I did no such thing. I told them this is a white collar crime and you can't go about deducting money from someone's account. They appologized and said they would refund my money in 7-10 working days. I called prflowers and they appologized that the information on their site wasn't clear to me, that I had signed up for Easy Saver. I still don't know what service Easy Saver is providing. Anyway, I went online and saw that EAsy Saver has been deducting money from several people who bought flowers online from Proflowers. See link below. Please read your account statements carefully. It could take months before you realize that Easy Saver has deducted a large sum from your account over time. Please do not buy frlowers onlin from Proflowers if you want your financial information to be safe.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complain ... l#comments
faridah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby dorisikee » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:21 am

Faridah is this good information or what? Wow thanks girl am running with it...
dorisikee
Prefect
Prefect

Postby zika_anoka » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:30 am

no vex fari ohhh... but who woman wan buy flower for. 8O 8O ...herself :roll: :roll: :roll:
zika_anoka
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby dubem » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:59 am

Nne, anyone can buy flowers o! :o
I don buy flowers online before...

Nice find Fari, make I go check my bank account. 8O
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby faridah » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:22 am

[quote="zika_anoka"]no vex fari ohhh... but who woman wan buy flower for. 8O 8O ...herself :roll: :roll: :roll:[/quote]

Ngozi,

Good question. I send flowers to my aunts for mother's day, my older lady friends for birthdays, my girlfriends if they are going through a hard time and I want to cheer them up, for instance my close friend lost her mother and father in one year and she was really down, then another friend had surgery, and another lost her only brother (they were two in the family) then my cousin was going through a rough patch at work, things like that. When I was single, and had just ended a very difficult relationship, I sent myself flowers to cheer myself up. Then one time my mom was in the UK with my brothers and I sent her flowers for mothers day. We also send flowers to my mother in law for birthday and mothers day. She also sends me flowers on my birthday, and on valentines day. The last one I sent was to a couple that just had a baby.

Flowers really cheer people up, and you really can't go wrong with flowers, when you are not sure what to give or when you feel that a card is not enough. So there are many occasions for a woman to send flowers...keeps the love and good feelings flowing :)

Dubem, I also found out that it is not only Proflowers, if you are shopping oonline, be careful that you do not sign up for any certificate that saves you money on your next purchase. :)
faridah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby chizor » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:13 pm

My boss had the same experience. Luckily, she found out after the first payment went out. This is really bad. :smt018 :smt018 :smt018 things like this annoy me.
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby zika_anoka » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:45 pm

Faridah... Ok I get it.. but no buy me flower I never dey dat janded, I need the cash, if possible in pounds, thx :-D :-D :-D
zika_anoka
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Ada92 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:45 am

Haba Ngozi....typical ibo gal!!! :lol:

Good info Faridah. I'm really not too comfortable with buying things online anyway especially here in Naija.
Ada92
Prefect
Prefect

Postby weruche » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:37 am

Hey Ngozi, are you serious, about not liking flowers?

That happened to me when I signed up knowingly for some Auto deal online, where I can buy a cheap car, some years ago. These people signed me up for some other deal i didn't know about and took out $19.89 for 3 months. Anyway, I only noticed the last $19.89 and when i called my bank they alerted me about the other charges. The Auto company refunded the money, but since then I've been very careful about signing up for anything!!
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby zika_anoka » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:54 pm

Weruche... Dem born me 4 here.... A beg I am not into flowers I have a lengthy list of things that tickle my fancy, and I update them with my I DO partner ohhh
zika_anoka
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby chizor » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:28 pm

i thought i wasnt a flower person, but the first time i was sent flowers, i melted.

i chucked the flowers away the next day sha, but the feelings the gesture left me with were immense.
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:43 am

Ngo, it has nothing to do with being 'born' here. The last time I checked, I wasn't born here myself... :smt017
At least,now i know say your possible gift list don shorten! :-D
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Return to Business