[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - BREAKING NEWS...

BREAKING NEWS...

Discuss, Network with one another and you can advertise your business here.

BREAKING NEWS...

Postby Ayisha » Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:32 am

A plane just crashed about 3 mins ago in Nigeria enroute from Abuja to Sokoto carrying 103 passengers on board. Will bring you more details as they become available.

When will all these planes crashes in Nigeria cease??
Ayisha
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby Ayisha » Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:42 am

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/africa/10 ... index.html

Here the say it was bound for Lagos but on the TvV the said Sokoto. But does it really matter where it was going??
Ayisha
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby weruche » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:01 am

Chei...My Lord o!!! eh...my kid sister flies everywhere....God abeg now! isn't it about time they completlty stopped air travel in Nigeria and worked on a better aviation system, before people all perish for nothing, eh?
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby sandy » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:23 am

GOD FORBID :!: , IT AINT WHAT NAIJA NEEDS AT SUCH A TIME ... OR AT ANYTIME.
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby sandy » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:26 am

ADC! THE 1996 CRASH TOOK MY COUZIN'S LIFE, D HUBBY AND A PREGNANCY OF 7 MONTHS. THEY NEVER SAW THEM, IT WAS DEVASTATING ON HER TWIN SIS AND D WHOLE FAMILY. NO,... NOT AGAIN. LORD HELP US.
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:56 am

tHIS ONE SEEMS REALLY BAD. SO FAR nIGERIA CLAIMS there are three survivors where dem dey? The sultan of Sokoto was on the flight this is so wron for real. Weruche i feel ur fear, whne a plane crashes in Nigeria, it is scary cos its always those enroute to place swhere anyone could have been on it u know. Thats the sad thing. My best friend is a marketer in Zenith bank and is alwys fying at any time to pick up cheques or meet a client so i'm always so scared for her. she just called me to tell me the news its just gross
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby igoloa » Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:03 pm

may their souls rest in peace :smt011
igoloa
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby chelsea » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:59 am

On Saturday night, i went to the Lagos airport to receive my dad who was coming in from the USA.He had been travelling for 2 days having transitted at Amsterdam and was travel worn.But knowing the state of the local flight operations, he wanted to take a luxury bus back to the east sunday morning.I dissuaded him telling him that the road to the east was terrible and that the road journey will be too stressful.After much persuasion, we went to the local airport where he took a 9.45 Sosoliso flight to Enugu.

When i got home from the airport,I called him sometime later but his number wasnt availabe.Because we didnt have light, i didnt hear of the crash till this morning.Our house help was the first to tell me and she didnt have the complete.You can imagine my panic.I ran down stairs and asked people who told me it was an ADC Plane and that it was Abuja bound not Enugu.I then called my dad. You can imagine how relieved i was when i heard his voice.

What has happened is a big pity.This is one crash too many.I don't know if i can travel by air within Nigeria again nor ask anybody to do so.At least not in the nearest future
TO THINE OWNSELF BE TRUE
chelsea
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby sandy » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:33 am

CHELSEA, MY DEAR, THANK GOD 4 U. FATHER, SAVE US!
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:01 am

Thank God for u. I have afriend who lost his mom on the crash he lives here in SC. Poor guy that's so sad,
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby onyi810 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:21 pm

Chelsea its not ur Dad's portion.

Accept no ones definition of you, Define yourself.
onyi810
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby Trish » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:36 pm

chelsea wrote:On Saturday night, i went to the Lagos airport to receive my dad who was coming in from the USA.He had been travelling for 2 days having transitted at Amsterdam and was travel worn.But knowing the state of the local flight operations, he wanted to take a luxury bus back to the east sunday morning.I dissuaded him telling him that the road to the east was terrible and that the road journey will be too stressful.After much persuasion, we went to the local airport where he took a 9.45 Sosoliso flight to Enugu.

When i got home from the airport,I called him sometime later but his number wasnt availabe.Because we didnt have light, i didnt hear of the crash till this morning.Our house help was the first to tell me and she didnt have the complete.You can imagine my panic.I ran down stairs and asked people who told me it was an ADC Plane and that it was Abuja bound not Enugu.I then called my dad. You can imagine how relieved i was when i heard his voice.

What has happened is a big pity.This is one crash too many.I don't know if i can travel by air within Nigeria again nor ask anybody to do so.At least not in the nearest future

Chelsea - thank God for ur dad... really, the Lord is with him...

it's such a shame - the four children that died... and all the other passengers - may their souls rest in peace... and may God see their families and friends through this horrible times in Jesus' name! AMEN
Trish
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby nudgez » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:16 pm

Kellyeva wrote:Thank God for u. I have afriend who lost his mom on the crash he lives here in SC. Poor guy that's so sad,

Chidi? Yea, its so sad!
nudgez
Prefect
Prefect

Postby Ayisha » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:03 pm

I just found out that my friend lost her only brother in the plane crash.. How sad!!!
Ayisha
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby onyi810 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:13 am

OH....... this is sad may his soul rest in peace.

Accept no ones definition of you, Define yourself.
onyi810
Council Chair
Council Chair

Next

Return to Business