[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - business is naija

business is naija

Discuss, Network with one another and you can advertise your business here.

business is naija

Postby horizon » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:23 pm

is anyone thinin of settin up a biz in naija? r u hopin to relocate in the nearby future and want to start up smth tangible.? well me too....abeg any ideas?
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby nnelicous » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:26 pm

horizon, i had thought about many times
Last edited by nnelicous on Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nnelicous
Senior Student
Senior Student

Re: business is naija

Postby chelsea » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:13 am

horizon wrote:is anyone thinin of settin up a biz in naija? r u hopin to relocate in the nearby future and want to start up smth tangible.? well me too....abeg any ideas?

Which city in particular are you wishing to settle in cos that will be important in giving you ideas?
TO THINE OWNSELF BE TRUE
chelsea
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: business is naija

Postby chizor » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:25 am

horizon wrote:is anyone thinin of settin up a biz in naija? r u hopin to relocate in the nearby future and want to start up smth tangible.? well me too....abeg any ideas?

Yes to your questions, but still thinking of a business idea.
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby horizon » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:32 am

chelsea u raised a good point.i am an owerre girl at heart and would wish to lie down ther

@nnelicious: my hubby has also thought about dat bowlin tin..but i guess lagos may be a better place to set this up.....however.

ppl underestimate the purchase power in owerri. m brother inlaw set up a hotel only last yr and he has made enuff profit to rebuild another one in ABJ.
wot is NGO?

chizor think fast...and think owerre, mayb we can enter smth together.... :lol: u have a better biz background dan i do.
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby chizor » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:52 am

horizon wrote:chizor think fast...and think owerre, mayb we can enter smth together.... :lol: u have a better biz background dan i do.

Yes o! no doubt something like a proper hotel, wine bar or even recreation centre would make mega bucks in Owerri, cos we don’t particular have a lot of them there. Only thing be say I no sabi if na for owerri i wan settle. :? :? still thinking.....
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby horizon » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:01 am

dont worry i can settle there for u.hotel boku oh for owerre..and u defintely have to be there to run it??? if not!! hehehe.....story!!
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby chizor » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:07 am

horizon wrote:dont worry i can settle there for u.hotel boku oh for owerre..and u defintely have to be there to run it??? if not!! hehehe.....story!!

Hotel boku, but the demand for them is still high. Its all about where you locate it, and being different from the rest. Like any other business you will have to be involved in running it for a while, but of course at a later point, you can get people to manage it. The same will apply to any other biz.
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:26 am

horizon wrote:chelsea u raised a good point.i am an owerre girl at heart and would wish to lie down ther

@nnelicious: my hubby has also thought about dat bowlin tin..but i guess lagos may be a better place to set this up.....however.

ppl underestimate the purchase power in owerri. m brother inlaw set up a hotel only last yr and he has made enuff profit to rebuild another one in ABJ.
wot is NGO?

chizor think fast...and think owerre, mayb we can enter smth together.... :lol: u have a better biz background dan i do.

You are right horizon, people do underestimate the purchasing power in owerri
but owerri is a small town you know, thatz why peeps find it hard to settle down or open a business there

But one way the state and this town can develop more is for more businesses to be established; from then on, it'll grow
Goodluck to you ladies
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:25 pm

hmm...I'm loving this hotel business idea...honest! And where better than a small town like owerri that has a lot of these things, that way you can use your ideas from here to set yours apart and make it really different and therefore sought after.. hmm...nice!
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dinma123 » Tue May 01, 2007 11:28 am

More tips please. i am also interested in business ideas.
dinma123

Postby uluisrare » Tue May 01, 2007 11:33 am

dinma hi... i asked abt ur american spec lappies?
no response.... :wink: :P abi u dey feel say i no fit buy? no worry dubem go be my collateral... :-D
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Tue May 01, 2007 11:39 am

How can a whole "madu" be ur collateral ehn Ulu. 8O
Na so dey take teach u for ulo akwukwo abi? :?

Come hia u dis Jr gal
Weruche abeg give me ya whip... :!: :smt079
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Tue May 01, 2007 12:05 pm

u see i told my dad i wasnt down with accountancy.... e be like say na "guarantor/referee" i mean...
sorry senior dubem i meant guarantor wey go indemnify me... :-D how a whole u go be collateral... haba, i no get respect? :P
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Tue May 01, 2007 12:09 pm

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Return to Business