[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - IT jobs

IT jobs

Have questons on programming, hardware, software, etc. Find out more information about the latest gears, tools, software, etc. Also, your tech questions can be answered here.

IT jobs

Postby eby » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:17 pm

HI, I know a lot of us are into IT and I need una help. Can you guys give me some names of very lucrative IT jobs/courses in the US and the UK. I mean jobs/courses that are in very high demand. Every contribution will be greatly appreciated :D .Thanks in advance
The one who kneels to God in prayer can stand up to anything.
eby
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby dubem » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:50 pm

Eby, there are about 4 main braches of IT today as I see it.

Project Managment
Networking
Programming / Development
Analysis.

https://www.co.oakland.mi.us/egov/info_pub/trends.html
http://www.npgoodpractice.org/Technology/Trends/

I have been out of school for some time now and just got back in so I may not be your best resource for courses and such but there are tons of online studies that can point you in the right direction.

Remember though, as always, whats hot today may not be tomorrow. So choose an area that best interests you so that in all, you will continue to have joy in what you have set your mind to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby eby » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:07 pm

Thanks dubem.
The one who kneels to God in prayer can stand up to anything.
eby
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Return to Technology