[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE INVENTED?

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE INVENTED?

Have questons on programming, hardware, software, etc. Find out more information about the latest gears, tools, software, etc. Also, your tech questions can be answered here.

Postby chizor » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:03 am

On my way to work this morning, I was listening to a radio programme on my phone, when the presenter used a particular word. Cant remember the word though, but i certainly didn't know its meaning.

At that point I thought...hmm.. .wouldn't it be nice to have a phone with an inbuilt dictionary?

What would you like to see invented?
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:12 am

I'd love a voice activated Robo-me, to do all my chores, when I'm just plain lazy.
Imagine this:
Hey, Robo-uch, can I get a sunny-side up this morning? I think Guy wants pancakes, and oh...I prefer it made from scratch. Rae, needs her hair braided, after that.
Also, can you kindly do the laundry, this morning too?
Also Robo-uch, by the way, did you remember to set out their clothes for the week, i think it'll help. Guy needs to learn his numbers, please. Don't forget to coach him, and you have to remember to finish that chapter, TODAY. You know times running out.
My God! Guy just spilt his orange juice all over himself, quick, get a mop!!! Quick! You know he'll need a change of clothes, put that other one in the wash. I know...I know, why do you think our laundry is sky high.
What!! Rae! Why where you not watching her, she has painted black nail polish, on her nails. Wipe that up, before she smears it on her sweater, it's a new one. Lord, help! :roll: :roll:
What time is it? You know you have to drop them off, by 8.00, right? Ok, just checking , thought you forgot.
Phew, Robo-Uch. Now all that's done, can you get the mechanic again. I think it's the fuel injector this time. :roll: I know, they said it was the starter, and we changed that too. A new car, right...my dear Robo-uch, no be say you talk o. When economy improves, I promise.
Lest i forget...saturday, you have to be at that Conference at the Hilton. I know, 9am-7.00pm. 10 straight hours, on 4 inch heels...don't worry, you'll live...you'll live!!
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:31 am

Weruche, it is well with you.
Mind body and soul :o
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:10 pm

:lol: :lol:
I also want to see invented Cell phones that are mind activated! 8O
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby sandy » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:40 pm

dubem wrote:Weruche, it is well with you.
Mind body and soul :o

I SAY AMEN TO THAT.
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby sandy » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:52 pm

A DEVICE THAT CAN FATHOM TWO PEOPLE MEANT TO BE, NO MATTER THE PART OF THE WORLD THEY ARE IN :!:
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:53 pm

That will eliminate all hunting and redator moves for guys naaa, where's the fun in dat?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby darinka » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:00 pm

sth that wd replace me in the office when i don't feel like working :lol:

Weruche,I missed you. Where is Badah, too?
< God loves me immensely (John 3:16)
HE thinks about me all the time. Ps.139:17-18
HE knows my name. John 10:13
Therefore, I am not anonymous to God.
Alleluia!!! >
darinka
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby Omar » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:11 pm

Would like to see a machine/scanner that is able to read people's mind, you know when someone tells you something, the machine will just display what that person has in mind, atleast it would be able to tell people like Darinks whats on the dude's mind :lol:
i love u too darinks
It is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that shows mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omar
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby missE » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:24 pm

I'd love a computer that is voice activated and can type as I dictate.
PEACE!
missE
Prefect
Prefect

Postby eby » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:37 pm

ROBO-UCH, Love, Love the name :D
Weruche dearie, the JOY of The Lord is your STRENGTH. God sees you bringing up those children in the best of your ability according to his will and as SMILES down on you, your STRENGTH is increased.
The one who kneels to God in prayer can stand up to anything.
eby
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby eby » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:40 pm

missE wrote:

I think those kinda computers already exist, mostly for the disabled though...like the blind and stuff...
The one who kneels to God in prayer can stand up to anything.
eby
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby dubem » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:10 pm

yep there is

dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby blackie » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:00 pm

I'd like them to invent something that ensures that as I run through my to-do list in my head, things just get done. As in, think it and it's done. chikena! And might I add that I express that wish every single day... and then I tell myself that actually, to be more realistic, a P.A. would be a good place to start - as in a full time 24-hour P.A., not the 9-5 types :)
Fearfully and wonderfully made. And then they threw away the mould
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby missE » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:51 pm

eby wrote:missE wrote:

I think those kinda computers already exist, mostly for the disabled though...like the blind and stuff...

Ok! Well, that's being moved now to my "Must Have" list :P
PEACE!
missE
Prefect
Prefect

Next

Return to Technology