[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Women may be able to grow own sperm

Women may be able to grow own sperm

Have questons on programming, hardware, software, etc. Find out more information about the latest gears, tools, software, etc. Also, your tech questions can be answered here.

Postby weruche » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:32 pm

...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby darinka » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:41 pm

Science and technology is good, and in fact has been beneficial to mankind, but sometimes, I think that the end of the world might originate from man's invention and experiments :?
< God loves me immensely (John 3:16)
HE thinks about me all the time. Ps.139:17-18
HE knows my name. John 10:13
Therefore, I am not anonymous to God.
Alleluia!!! >
darinka
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby dubem » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:49 pm

Interesting find Weruche...

Darink's - The end of the world is indeed at hand but if you would like to learn more about how the world will really end, read the book of Revelations.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby ozy » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:51 pm

crazy :evil: :evil:
"Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
ozy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby darinka » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:01 pm

[quote="dubem"]Interesting find Weruche...

Darink's - The end of the world is indeed at hand but if you would like to learn more about how the world will really end, read the book of Revelations.[/quote]

Surely I've read it, but that doesn't prevent me from asking myself certain questions. I can't read a text, a book, etc without asking questions. That's just me. :wink:
< God loves me immensely (John 3:16)
HE thinks about me all the time. Ps.139:17-18
HE knows my name. John 10:13
Therefore, I am not anonymous to God.
Alleluia!!! >
darinka
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby dubem » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:09 pm

Darink's

If you read am well well come recieve the REVELATIONS wey dey inside, u no go dey ask urself dat kin qwesion.... :P
However, like you said, u get free will so......keep asking. ;-)

Anyway, BTT

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby eby » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:24 pm

.........and so somewhere down the line, women won't need men to procreate ain't it :roll:
The one who kneels to God in prayer can stand up to anything.
eby
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Omar » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:27 pm

@Dubem, u know Ulum is not here, u bera be careful ohhh, huh stop messing with .............anyway :lol:
It is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that shows mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omar
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby Omar » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:28 pm

Eby was going to say that too.
It is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that shows mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omar
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby dubem » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:28 pm

True dat, will keep the tip :P

dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Return to Technology