[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - HOW OBASANJO WOULD BE REMEMBERED

HOW OBASANJO WOULD BE REMEMBERED

Share your political thoughts here. Nigerian politics and more

HOW OBASANJO WOULD BE REMEMBERED

Postby kk » Wed May 09, 2007 8:45 am

BABA SEGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. The Nigerian president that gave away Bakassi and 37 Nigerian
villages to Cameroon

2. The president that denied his people the right to vote, by
continuously rigging the election
3. The president that picked the brother of his friend and made him a
president
4. The former Army General, turned president that refused to pay the
Nigeria Army
5. The president that banned importation of poultry foods, but asked
Nigerians to go to his Ota farm to buy.
6. The president who took his vice to court 13 times and lost 13 times.
7. The president who built his private university while depriving
country's universities the funds to improve.
8. The first Nigerian president who was also the oil minister
9. The president who could not find the killer of his Attorney General
10. The president who rigged his country's election 3 times and still
feel proud of it.

Do you have something to add to this list?
Enjoy life....You never live the same day twice!
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby dubem » Wed May 09, 2007 9:13 am

Hmmmmmmmmmm :?

Can someone tell me positive things about this guy?
I know there has to be at least one 8O
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Return to Politics