[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - NIGERIA EX GOVERNORS WANTED.

NIGERIA EX GOVERNORS WANTED.

Share your political thoughts here. Nigerian politics and more

Postby chizor » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:08 am

I think this is good news. It should implant some fear in the present governors and all those wanting to chop money.

Nigeria's anti-graft agency has given 15 ex-governors wanted for corruption until the end of Friday to turn themselves in or face arrest.

More info: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/6733997.stm
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:31 am

Impressive :P

People need to start being held accountable
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby shaded » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:41 am

God will catch them one by one.
shaded
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby chizor » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:55 am

shaded wrote:God will catch them one by one.

Amiii! i claim it!

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:02 am

Chizor, how many tins u go claim ehn? 8O

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:19 pm

They better have Peter Odili @ the top of that list oh!
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Omar » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:01 pm

:lol: @weruch, what did he do to u now? :lol: :lol: :lol: huh,
It is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that shows mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omar
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby weruche » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:09 pm

What did he do to me? Hmm...what did he do to me? Hmm...Do you really want to know?
Because of him, I nearly miscarried my first baby, because I was kicked in the stomach by SSS guys.:evil: :cry:
Because of him, I went everday for weeks to the police station to carry food to innocent people locked up, by him. i was 13 weeks pregnant.
Because of him, I ran from my house several times in the middle of the night, for fear he'll come and kill me.
Because of him, my house was raided...doors shot at and broken down, because they were looking to kill a political opponent.
because of him, a traditional ruler is at large today, sick, from hiding for over 6 years and afraid to return to his village, because they will kill him, so they can confere his title to a PDP member, who has no business being trad. ruler and who's only purpose there is to control a village and it's votes!
Because of him, i have had nightmares where men with guns are chasing after me, even here in America...
Because of him many are dead today.
Because of him, many are homeless today.
Because of him a young boy was savagely murdered and beheaded and his head paraded on a stick in the village.
Because of him marshall harry was assasinated in cold blood, in front of his daughter in Abuja.
Because of him, AK Dikibo was killed in his car, because he refused re-election.
Because of him, Rufus Ada- George lost all his property in his village and lives in fear, till today.
Because of him, Port harcourt will never feel like home to me, because of many, many, bad memories...
Sister, story for another day....not today, cuz today i am in a state of praise!
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Omar » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:16 am

wow wow wow !!!!!!!!!!! this is terrible, wow wow, will I ever forget this one "sss men kicking u while preggie ", ???? wow, Lord have mercy ohh, thank God u are alive and still had the baby safely. Can imagine!!!!!!!!!
I know many of these politicians did so many many deadly things to achieve their useless goals. Thank God for God, He will surely judge all, thats my consolation
It is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that shows mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omar
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby dubem » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:47 pm

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
:smt101 :smt101 :smt101 :smt101 :smt101 :smt101 :smt101 :smt101 :smt101 :smt101 :smt101 :smt101 :smt101 :smt101
:smt107 :smt107 :smt107 :smt107 :smt107 :smt107 :smt107 :smt107 :smt107 :smt107 :smt107 :smt107 :smt107 :smt107
:smt118 :smt118 :smt118 :smt118 :smt118 :smt118 :smt118 :smt118 :smt118 :smt118 :smt118 :smt118 :smt118 :smt118

dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby igoloa » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:27 pm

i hope achike udenwa is second :roll: :evil: i do hope the people for the trial are not corrupt too or it really doesn't serve any purpose but just waste more money :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
igoloa
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby chizor » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:27 am

EFCC Recovers N100bn Assets from Ex-Govs

Assets forfeited by some of the former governors include estates, hotels, hospitals, cash and other investments both in Nigeria and abroad.

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=80729

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby onyi810 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:19 pm

chizor wrote:EFCC Recovers N100bn Assets from Ex-Govs

Assets forfeited by some of the former governors include estates, hotels, hospitals, cash and other investments both in Nigeria and abroad.

Hope the recovered cash is put into good use cos it always gets into another corrupt pocket.

Accept no ones definition of you, Define yourself.
onyi810
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby gloria » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:32 pm

chizor wrote:EFCC Recovers N100bn Assets from Ex-Govs

ditto that!

I find this hard to believe but a classmate of mine told me that one time during his first term, Udenwa was being interviewed on what improvements he had made to Imo state since he came into office, and he claimed he had invited private sector investors to Owerri... such as Mr. Biggs!!!

Till today I am still hoping that if that story was true then he must have been joking! I really hope so! :evil:
gloria
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby onyi810 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:05 pm

Sorry if he's ur uncle as far as am concerned, he should be jailed cos he was just busy frolicking with babes, playing draft in concord hotel and smoking away without no visible signs of progress in the state.

Accept no ones definition of you, Define yourself.
onyi810
Council Chair
Council Chair

Next

Return to Politics