[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Election 2008 where do u stand...

Election 2008 where do u stand...

Share your political thoughts here. Nigerian politics and more

Postby Furusky » Tue May 06, 2008 5:02 am

Im truly inspired by the messages above.
Thanks to Zika and Dubem.....
'I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me' - Phil. 4:13
Furusky

Postby dubem » Tue May 06, 2008 12:24 pm

Amen Furusky :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Fri May 16, 2008 9:00 am

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... 1200088009

It seems that President Bush has indirectly made a comment regarding Senator Obama's readiness to be president... resd on!!!

May 15, 2008
Blitzer: Bush injects himself into Democratic politics
Posted: 04:11 PM ET

From CNN Anchor Wolf Blitzer

Blitzer: Bush seemed to be suggesting that Democrats wouldn't be tough enough on terror
WASHINGTON (CNN) – Whether it was deliberate or not, President Bush now has directly interfered in the Democratic presidential battle in this final stage of the nominating process. His Knesset speech in Jerusalem on the 60th anniversary of Israel’s independence was widely seen as raising serious last-minute warnings about Barack Obama’s foreign policy strategy.

“Some seem to believe that we should negotiate with terrorists and radicals, as if some ingenious argument will persuade them they have been wrong all along,” he said, without referring to Obama by name. “We have heard this foolish delusion before.”

And then, the president dropped the bombshell – making the comparison to the appeasement of Hitler and the Nazis.

His remarks were seen as a direct condemnation of Obama’s assertion that he, as president, would be willing to meet directly with the leaders of Iran, North Korea, and Venezuela – among others.

There is no doubt that Obama’s critics, especially Republicans, want to raise questions about his readiness to be commander in chief. They think that his experience is limited. They also say that on many national security issues, he’s a blank slate.

So is he president’s assertion in Jerusalem his way of raising some flags even at this last moment? I don’t know. I do know that those kinds of pointed words don’t get into a carefully-drafted presidential speech without a lot of consideration and discussion.

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby zika_anoka » Fri May 16, 2008 12:59 pm

All this substantiate my belief that the Republicans are afraid of Obama..... PERIOD :!: :!: :!:
zika_anoka
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby dubem » Fri May 16, 2008 1:22 pm

I was just very suprised that he made such a coment at all... 8O

dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Fri May 16, 2008 2:52 pm

Hmmmmm :?
Senator Obama comes under fire for calling a female reporter sweetie...

http://wtam.com/cc-common/political/art ... le=3694596

Obama Apologizes For 'Sweetie' Remark

"That's a bad habit of mine. I do it sometimes with all kinds of people. I mean no disrespect and so I am duly chastened on that front."
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Campaign 2008: Get the latest news, video, and polls!

AUDIO: Obama 'Sweetie' Comment and Apology Voicemail

(UPI) – Presidential hopeful Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., said he was sorry for calling a Michigan reporter sweetie when she posed a question.

Obama came under fire for saying, hold on, sweetie, to WXYZ reporter Peggy Agar when she asked Wednesday how he planned to help the American auto workers, cable news reported.

Agar said Obama never got around to answering her question.

"That's a bad habit of mine. I do it sometimes with all kinds of people. I mean no disrespect and so I am duly chastened on that front," Obama said in a personal voice mail to Agar.

Feel free to call me back. I expect that my press team will be happy to try to make it up to you whenever we are in Detroit next, he added.

Obama was scrutinized last month for calling a factory employee sweetie in Pennsylvania, cable news said.

ps...if u go to the website, u can actually listen to the VM he left on her phone after the incident.

Wow...i want a call from a presidential candidate too o!!! :P

dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Wed May 21, 2008 2:48 pm

Very funny!!!
Hillary and Obama cartoons...
Click on pic to advance to next slide... :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20202692/di ... /1107/s/2/
Senator Hillary

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20164519/di ... enumber/1/
Senator Obama

dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:52 am

Learn about your 2008 presidential candidates...

http://money.aol.com/special/lifestyles ... 1200134264

Is Cliton about to quit afterall? 8O 8O 8O
http://news.aol.com/elections/story/_a/ ... 2609990001

dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby blackie » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:12 am

GO OBAMA, GO OBAMA, GO OBAMA, GO GO! History has been made. For the first time ever, a person of African descent is confidently leading significantly large party in America; poised to become president...GOD BLESS AMERICA; THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!
Fearfully and wonderfully made. And then they threw away the mould
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby shaded » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:01 am

CONGRATULATIONS PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!!! I can't wait to say that. This is a really historic moment and you are all invited to a party at my house on the day of his inauguration. WE ARE THE CHANGE WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR. YES WE CAN.
shaded
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby dubem » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:35 am

This is really hostory in the making...
Senator Hillary never concede defeat o so I dey watch wetin she wan do next...
:smt108 :smt108 :smt108

dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby zika_anoka » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:38 am

I bind every Veepee in Hillary's thoughts in Jesus name, AMEN...... :-D :-D :-D :-D

Presido Obama, Congratulobia
zika_anoka
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby dubem » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:19 pm

Hahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:16 am

I pray the Good Lord will guide obama and lead him unto victory because (suga)cain taking over from bush will just be a part III of the movie: George Bush(man).

I worry about states like New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Florida, Michigan and the likes that comprise more middle class white folks and white senior citizens who clinged more to clinton. These are the vast majority of her supporters and I pray their allegiance will be shifted to obama.
There are also the small conservative states as well......... i just pray God will grant obama victory
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:32 pm

http://news.aol.com/elections/story/_a/ ... 1200156562

Obama says...
Spread the truth, debunk the myth!!!

dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

PreviousNext

Return to Politics