[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Alamieyeseigha to Forfeit 11 Houses

Alamieyeseigha to Forfeit 11 Houses

Share your political thoughts here. Nigerian politics and more

Alamieyeseigha to Forfeit 11 Houses

Postby chizor » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:22 pm

The companies to be forfeited by Alamieyeseigha are Solomon & Peters Ltd, Santolina Investment Corpor-ation, Pesal Nigeria Ltd, Kpedefa Nigeria Ltd, Jetty Properties Ltd and Herbage Global Services Ltd.
The former governor’s properties ordered to be forfeited by the court include Chelsea Hotel, Abuja; property at Plot 26, Dalhatu Close, Abacha Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos; property at No 20, Obagi Street, Diobu, Port Harcourt and property at No 1, Community Road, off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos; property at 247.
Others are Water Gardens, London, W2 2DG, London; property at 14, Mapesbury Road, London, NW2 4JB; property at Flat 202, Jubilee Heights, Shootuphill, London, NW2 3UQ; property at 68-70 Regent Park, London; property at 4A Ilu Drive, Ikoyi, Lagos; property at 10, Oguda Close, Maitama, Abuja; and property at 18, Mississippi Street, Maitama, Abuja.
The monies to be forfeited by the former governor are £100,000; £70,000; £50,000; £122,175; £70,000; £198, 814,88; £120,000; £100,000; £100,000; £250,000; £99,985; £81,985; £19,985; £136,157; £275,027 and £299,465.61.
When the matter came up for hearing yesterday, the prosecuting counsel, Mr. Rotimi Jacobs, told the court that a further amended charge had been filed against the accused persons (companies) and that it should be read for the plea of the companies to be taken.

MORE INFO: http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=84935
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:49 pm

See how we dey call money like say na chicken change 8O
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby obiageli » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:58 pm

Na wa oh, see how properties in London are being listed as if they cost nothing. So he acquired all these within his tenure, no wonder people are ready to die while on this their government seat.
obiageli
Prefect
Prefect

Postby dubem » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:48 pm

Greed is really a bad thing :?
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:10 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: They'll probably take from him now, more than he even took. Serves him right!! :P
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dorisikee » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:43 am

Guys this is less than i expected....am sure there should be more. You need to know how much allocation goes to bayelsa State every month...it will just blow your mind.
Anyway, this is what happens to you when "Iko gi juru" (when your cup is full)
dorisikee
Prefect
Prefect

Return to Politics