[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - HOSPITAL BURNS IN NIGERIA

HOSPITAL BURNS IN NIGERIA

Share your political thoughts here. Nigerian politics and more

HOSPITAL BURNS IN NIGERIA

Postby chizor » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:18 am

A fully-equipped hospital that lay unused for two years has burned to the ground in northern Nigeria.
The General Hospital in Maiduguri was built in 2006 but the state government refused to open it until the president came to cut the ribbon.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7247372.stm
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby k-chi » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:07 am

nhiaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(snaps finger)Why was it left unused?okwa hospital is for sick pple.A fully equipped hospital?Now its gone :(
k-chi
Prefect
Prefect

Postby chizor » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:39 am

Mr president hadnt cut the ribbon now….how they go use am? If na u, u go gree open ur hospital if President no cut ribbon? :lol:
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby k-chi » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:08 am

chizor,i go schenk president and open am jo!Ahah wetin? :P :lol: (okay maybe i am not being factual).I think i will ask him to send his secretary/Minister for Info or a representative knowing his time is precious and limited..Better that than never
k-chi
Prefect
Prefect

Postby UjuN » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:02 am

chizor wrote:Mr president hadnt cut the ribbon now….how they go use am? If na u, u go gree open ur hospital if President no cut ribbon? :lol:

that was the most annoying part esp when the gov said what he said. :roll:
UjuN
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Return to Politics