[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Ku Klux Klan Endorses Obama

Ku Klux Klan Endorses Obama

Share your political thoughts here. Nigerian politics and more

Ku Klux Klan Endorses Obama

Postby weruche » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:53 pm

KENTUCKY - USA - Imperial Wizard, Ronald Edwards has stated that, "anything is better than Hillary Clinton."

White Christian Supremacist group the Ku Klux Klan has endorsed Barack Obama to be the next President of the United States of America.
http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/?c=117&a=1227
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby igoloa » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:57 pm

now he better watch his back. i hope all these support won't change :smt017
igoloa
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby Prince » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:17 pm

This is as laughable as they come. This makes my point. The Republicans, and all the conservative talking heads, Hanity, Limbaugh, and the rest, even the KKK, are fighting hard to get rid of Senator Clinton. Fact one, these are all Republicans, who will not vote on the Democratic ticket to elect a Democratic president. Fact two, they all hate blacks, and cringe at the prospect of a black Pres.

They are afraid of Clinton; if not why have they crossed the fence to pull her down so they do not have to face her in Nov.? If they thought they could beat her, why don’t they let her show up in Nov., and then crush her then? No, they know they can’t. So, it is better they cut her down now, before Nov. They know Obama will be that much easier to beat.

I think the KKK’s rally for Obama is an insult to him, to the black race, and to America. I hope Obama does not take it as a sign of support. Does anybody really believe that the KKK would vote for a black Pres? So, again, what are they doing on this side of the primaries? Has anybody noticed that they said, “Anything is better that Hillary,” not “anyone?”
Last edited by Prince on Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!
(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby dubem » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:33 pm

Wow 8O 8O 8O
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby shaded » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:35 am

I am sure that Obama does not want and did not seek this support. You can't help who chooses to 'supports' you.
shaded
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Prince » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:38 pm

shaded wrote:I am sure that Obama does not want and did not seek this support. You can't help who chooses to 'support' you.

If you are that sure, I won't doubt you. I'm only curious as to what makes you so sure, if you are not in his campaign's inner sanctum. :lol: :lol:

All humor aside, you are right. Chances are he does not want KKK's support. At least you know and understnad it's no real support. That's why you encased the support in quotes. It's almost like the support given to a cock Xmas eve, as we contemplate the best and tastiest condiment to marinate it with.

Right again, he cannot be reponsible for who supports him. But he can be and is responsible for what he accepts and or does not reject. There're ways stuff like that is dealt with in politics. Any questionable or unwanted contribution is given back. Any shady or controversial ally is estranged from. Any derogatory, inflamatory, or otherwise undesirable comment is dennounced and dissociated from.

He hasn't done anything about it, has he? This is one of those instances when silence can be seen as consent. Obviously, he hasn't seen that the use of "anything" in the stead of "anyone" is demeaning and derogatory, and tells it all.
If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!
(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby shaded » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:28 pm

Prince I beg to differ on whether Obama's silence can be seen as consent. I actually think not responding is the right thing to do. Responding makes a non-story an issue.
shaded
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby igoloa » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:10 pm

i agree with shaded somethings are best answered with silence, before they find some thing to hang him on. moreover if he becomes president whether they like it or not he is then their president
igoloa
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby weruche » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:15 pm

Who watched the debate in Ohio last night? I will continue to respect Obama for the way he stays focused on the issue at hand and does not stoop to lambasting like Hillary does.
The man does not need to go out there and tell his supporters that he wants to 'reject' their support. Hillary stated the she has done that in the past and was sending out a cheap shot at him, for not 'rejecting' . i think that was very messed up to back him into a corner like that. As far as I'm concerned, a real politician does not go around fighting supporters. Every vote counts. If Farrakhan's lone vote is what helps him make the white house, then why not? Does that mean he and Farrakhan are now best of buddies...no! I think she was just looking for another way to make him not seem credible and I'm disliking her strategy more and more.

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Top_News/2 ... port/2322/
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:32 pm

I must say Weru that I too, am amazed at the shots that Hillary has been sending to her opponent's yard. Some of them are very cheap shots to say the least.

I heard on the radio today that McCain had to apologize to Obama at the way the man who introduced him (McCain) kept calling Obama by his full name making sure he emphasized hi middle name "Hussein" 8O 8O 8O

I must say that, this is one election I would have loved to vote in but can’t do that quite yet! :?
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby igoloa » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:36 pm

i think hillary is just a typical woman with hormonal issues esp. with her last outburst about campaign tactics and the "shame on you barack....." speech. i think if she wants to be president of such a great country then she should learn to control her emotions and not pour them out as they come.
igoloa
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby weruche » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:44 pm

I agree! She's acting like a victim and not a presidential candidate. I was soooooo ashamed when she went off about being the one to be asked questions first. 8O shuo, woman, if you must BE a president, you gotta THINK like a president and not whine! :roll:
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:11 pm

I completely agree with you Igo. Hillary's actions and trivial abusive towards Obama only make her seem too emotional. What if she gets into the white house and things get so rough with her and congress like it was with her husband, will she go all "emo" over them. How will she even deal with republicans, who don't like the clintons one bit? will she get all emo with them

she and her supporters have always claimed that Obama is not as scrutinized by the media like she is but thatz all a bunch of crap. American media exaggerates issues a lot so with regards to this election, they are only exaggerating and over-emphasizing her losses. she's not the first public figure to be excessively talked against on TV. when the media is ready to focus on Obama, they will do so and that will start as soon as he'll be elected as the presidential candidate.

Sometimes, I never know where she stands. I saw a part of a debate yesternight (dont know if it was ohio's or an earlier one) where she was so honored to be in obama's presence and they even shook hands
at the same time, they showed another clip of her lamenting shame onto obama. Why won't the media be after her when she's outta control abt expressing herself. she just don't know when and how to bite
plagiarism????? 8O :?
common now, what d hell is that all about

May the best candidate be selected and in my opinion iTs O.........
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby zika_anoka » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:11 pm

Now Mrs Clinton wants to challenge Texas caucus laws

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080229/ap_ ... FUX1Vh24cA

Talk about a drowning man clutching at any straw
zika_anoka
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Return to Politics