[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Chris Okotie....

Chris Okotie....

Share your political thoughts here. Nigerian politics and more

Postby onyi810 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:07 am

Prince and co u guys re gradually trying to make this thread one of the longest running thread :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Accept no ones definition of you, Define yourself.
onyi810
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby chizor » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:09 am

No ooo Prince. I no gree .My own fuel no carry me reach promised land. Na for Isreal wey my own journey end. Na una wey continue d journey to promised land.
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:09 am

prince u know one of the reasons i like u is cos u don't stop till u are ready. ngwanu u guys should continue and let's see
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Prince » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:58 am

Kellyeva wrote:prince u know one of the reasons i like u is cos u don't stop till u are ready.

Kelly, if you were my wife or girlfriend and said that, I'd be hitting my chest like King Kong, and yelling like Tarzan. I'd probably be smoking a big, fat cigar, lol,
If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!
(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:04 am

Thinking to myself: weruche, get your head outta the gutter... Prince didn't mean... :P :oops:
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Prince » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:10 am

Weruche, if your head is in the gutter, don't be too hard on yourself; you may not be alone. I think I see the back of your head. But I'm gonna plead the 5th here.
If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:11 am

"Once bitten..." huh?
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Prince » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:02 pm

You said it.
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:04 pm

:P ;-)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Prince » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:13 pm

So, folks, after that interlude of comic relief, it's back to business.

Hmmm, Toohandsome, e-be like say this thing don get K leg-o-o. You seem to have agreed with me about three times, in one post.
Ok Prince, from what your response is above, we are saying the same thing. Maybe i should re-fashion the question because if we are saying the same thing then there is no disagreement.

From what you have written above we are saying the same thing
Kellyeva wrote:
Here i agree with Prince it was Moses's unbelief that prevented him from entering the promised land.

I think we're saying the same thing and if we are, i rest my case.
So, if you agree with me, why then are we still arguing? I know. You very much want to say, “ah-ha! Gotcha!” You are indicting me for and with your own words. Sometimes, I just answer your question without repeating it, in an attempt to reduce the volume of my piece. I answered: "No, I didn’t say that Moses was just part of God’s plan, and neither did I say that God had no intentions of having Moses lead the people into Canaan” in response to your inquiry:
You are saying Moses was only part of God's plan to bring the Israelites from Egypt into the promised land. "In otherwords", it was not God's plan to have Moses lead them into the promised land. Moses was just to bring them out of Egypt. If am wrong please correct my understanding of your stand.
You tried to put words in my mouth, and I’m saying that those are not my words. Are you gonna make me claim what I didn’t say? Your question:
Do you believe Moses did not enter the promised land because God charged him with unbelief?
and my answer: “No, I don’t. Moses didn’t enter the land because of his unbelief, not because of God’s charge. A little confusing, huh? I know. You see, the charging was God’s, but the unbelief was Moses’. It was Moses’ action (unbelief) that was punished, not God’s action (charge).” There’s a distinct difference between the two.

Obviously you were not satisfied with my answers, so you want me to pick God’s brain.
If no, why did he not enter the promised land?
If yes, dont you think God would have allowed him lead the people to the promised land?

If you understand Moses's part as bringing the people from the Egypt, what was the plan be and who was supposed to lead them into Egypt? If you say Joshua, show me in the bible where it was written Overtly or even implied.
All I’m saying is this: If God had more plans for Moses after he completed the first phase, he didn’t say. Corroborate this with their initial conversation at the burning bush. I did, and will, not know God’s plan, until he says it. I refuse to probe his mind.

Did it ever occur to you that God might have already known that there could be mischief on the way? As the knower of all things past, present, and future, was it outside his capacity to know that Moses would not make it? So, let’s not go into restricted areas. Take it when God says it; otherwise, be patient.
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby onyi810 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:05 pm

Prince wrote:
Kellyeva wrote:prince u know one of the reasons i like u is cos u don't stop till u are ready.

Kelly, if you were my wife or girlfriend and said that, I'd be hitting my chest like King Kong, and yelling like Tarzan. I'd probably be smoking a big, fat cigar, lol,

Ngwanu Prince explain this phrase for the curious cats like me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Accept no ones definition of you, Define yourself.
onyi810
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby Prince » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:17 pm

No-o-o, Onyi. No be I don plead the 5th ammendment already? I don lock my mouth, throway the key.
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby toohandsometoleaveyou » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:41 pm

I see where this is going but heres my reaction.
Matt. 5:5

I am compelled not to say, anymore.
toohandsometoleaveyou

Postby Prince » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:14 pm

Smart decision. I was getting pooped myself. But I must say that your closing remarks were kinda leaning on the unsettling side:
Matthew 5:5: Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
What ever prompted you to choose those as your parting words beats me. That’s OK, too. In the words of Chief Zebrudaya Okorigwe Nwogbo, alias 4:30, his honorable palmwine powerless, “Let it be are.”
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby UjuN » Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:14 am

weruche wrote:No wife, one wife, many wives...anything goes in that country, people.

this cracked me up big time!!! :lol:
UjuN
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

PreviousNext

Return to Politics