[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Wimbledon Agrees to Equal Prize Money.

Wimbledon Agrees to Equal Prize Money.

Discuss your favorite sports or teams: Soccer, NFL, NBA, MLB, Volley-ball and a lot more

Postby Prince » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:25 pm

Well, deny it all you want, the truth is there. I don’t make charges I’m incapable of substantiating. I have listed a few traits that make one a lady, and there isn’t any you have not scuffed. You tell me what that makes you. It’s not an unfounded or baseless attack. It’s a statement of fact.

Yes, I see, you stick to your point. What’s your point again? That I am angry about being disagreed with? That means you don’t have a point. You are addressing the wrong issue. So, you can go ahead a stick to a nonexistent point.

I don’t expect you to quit. Trouble making is what you have the propensity for. After this, you’ll find somebody else to target. I’m not your first, and will not be your last. Just know not to look in my direction when you get the itch to provoke a fight.

Not too long ago, a consensus of the site membership, devoid of the benefit of the Site Administrator’s intervention, agreed that personal attacks are to cease. I remember you were in the middle of that too. It further provided that in the event there is one, the offended should be the one to address it, in an effort not to turn it into a free for all, or turn the forum into a demolition derby. You have managed to violate the mandates, given that you jumped into trouble that was not yours, unless, of course, you were wearing the shoe because it fit.

Other than to demonstrate your tendency to be envious, you have no point to make. I would say that you could hold on to whatever it is you call point until you are blue in the face, but you beat me to the color. By self-admission, you are green with envy. People talk about my argument, and they don’t talk about yours. They make mention of my writing style, but not yours. They refer to my descriptive abilities, and you feel left out. These are your words, and I’m gonna leave them here to be your judge, to be established as the reason for your hostility.
I have seen the kind of comments you like to hear "Prince, you write very well", "Prince you should be a lawyer" etc then you start dedicating odes to those people.

Firstly, this is not a fan club.
You can blame your militant posture in disagreement if you desire, but this is the honest to God truth. Until your are ready to come to terms with that, you will go to your grave believing that “Denial” is the longest river in Africa.

Anyone, inclined to weigh in on this, should have the foregoing facts in his/her tool-belt. But such a one should bear in mind that no reaction originates without a cause. Therefore, addressing this calls for addressing the cause first.
If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!
(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby dubem » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:32 pm

Na wa o 8O
Prince you no hear wetin I talk before?

cool down for Jesus abeg :wink:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Prince » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:53 pm

dubem wrote:wow, why can't we all just get along?

Prince, if you looked at the general topics forum, you would have been able to see that this thread had already been started by non other than moi :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyway, ya'll relax :!: take a cold shower and be at peace with all men and women.

Dubem, believe me when I say that I didn’t see your post before I shot off mine. Given that they were about 9 minutes apart, you probably were publishing while I was still writing. Or maybe the fact that I was posting in the Sports section while you posted in the General index had something to do with it. You well know that if I had seen it, I’d have been there front and center.

Even so, it’s not the topic that ignited the fracas. As shown in my preceding post, this thing has been simmering in somebody’s mind, only to be triggered by my “bountiful treasures.” I make no apologies abut loving them. They are a blessing to any woman, and as Aisha’s citation of King Solomon’s Canticles, in the masturbation thread proves, they are something to cherish, admire, and look forward to. There are a million instances in the bible where the attributes of a woman’s beauty, and desirability, had been detailed, including hair and even skin tone.

Oh, by the way, you disappoint me. You know this is not a job for cold showers. I’ll say no more!
If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Prince » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:59 pm

dubem wrote:Na wa o 8O
Prince you no hear wetin I talk before?

cool down for Jesus abeg :wink:

Yes I hear, after the fact; after I had posted, this time, we were 10 seconds apart. Why do I sound like somebody in the delivery room? I'm kool. It's done with.
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby stellaukaoma » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:10 pm

Prince wrote:

Not too long ago, a consensus of the site membership, devoid of the benefit of the Site Administrator’s intervention, agreed that personal attacks are to cease. I remember you were in the middle of that too. It further provided that in the event there is one, the offended should be the one to address it, in an effort not to turn it into a free for all, or turn the forum into a demolition derby. You have managed to violate the mandates, given that you jumped into trouble that was not yours, unless, of course, you were wearing the shoe because it fit.

Hmm, I don't know.. I remember you definitely saying I was one of your foes. Are you speaking from both sides of your mouth? Envious (your latest), unladylike, attacker etc all seem to me to examples of personal attacks ...as opposed to attacking the person's argument so what is the point of you remembering the consensus if you don't abide by it?

And your statement about everybody saying you write very well and they make no mention of mine. What can I say Prince? Very Prince-que. Just very typical of what we can expect from you.

If you cannot attack the person's argument, attack the person. Sorry Prince, not going to work. I know you know that the bulk of all your comments have nothing to do with the subject so your bringing them up clearly shows the level of your immaturity.

I remember threats, promises were made. I'm still waiting .... with bated breath. In the meantime, if you don't want disagreement to your opinion, keep them to yourself.
stellaukaoma
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby admin » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:34 pm

PRINCE AND STELLA, WHY? PLEASE AGREE TO DISAGREE OR ANYTHING ELSE, BUT TRY TO AVOID FIGHTING HERE. WE CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH, PLEASE. THANK YOU AS WE BELIEVE THINGS WILL WORK OUT. WE LOVE YOU.
admin
Junior Student
Junior Student

Previous

Return to Sports