[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - chokorising vs lele

chokorising vs lele

Discuss your favorite sports or teams: Soccer, NFL, NBA, MLB, Volley-ball and a lot more

chokorising vs lele

Postby uluisrare » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:58 pm

hey u guys, vals day went by about 2 week ago...
while it gave me lots of friends back in the feddy girls days, i want to ask, how many of u agree with me that wot we did those days, all the pairing and skipping of heart beats over some snr or jnr girl, or the butterflies in the stomach over some "choko" were mild symptoms of lele isues...?
that's wot i think sha o...
lele in mild forms... good thing we stayed there for only 6 yrs sha...
the thot of it sef is a li'l bit repulsive...
how cld my heart be skipping for a gurl... :!:
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby jezzy » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:48 pm

I do not think it was lele issues at all.I think most of it was love,sistership/sisterhood,bonding with one special person(if the person gelled with their val).

I loved none of my vals but I loved my pal when I was in SS3 like I never loved anyone.My friends made fun me and always gathered whenever she came around.In fact,my friends could not believe that 'hardman' Jezzy could be soft-hearted for anyone.We hung out a lot and some Friday nights I allowed her sleep with us.I must say at no time did lele go across my mind.It was just a type of love I have difficulty explaining. :-DIt was a good experience cos I learnt that I had a heart made of flesh,ha!

BTW,[eople were doing lele in school then even without the help of the val/pal thingy.
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby jezzy » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:51 pm

jezzy wrote:I do not think it was lele issues at all.I think most of it was love,sistership/sisterhood,bonding with one special person(if the person gelled with their val).

I loved none of my vals but I loved my pal when I was in SS3 like I never loved anyone.My friends made fun me and always gathered whenever she came around.In fact,my friends could not believe that 'hardman' Jezzy could be soft-hearted for anyone.We hung out a lot and some Friday nights I allowed her sleep with us.I must say at no time did lele go across my mind.It was just a type of love I have difficulty explaining. :-D It was a good experience cos I learnt that I had a heart made of flesh,ha!

BTW,people were doing lele in school then even without the help of the val/pal thingy.
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby dubem » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:07 am

Hmmm, I dey come... 8O 8O 8O
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby kk » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:23 am

dubem wrote:Hmmm, I dey come... 8O 8O 8O

LOL....why u dey come??? stay talk/trash am out!

But Ulu....(sucking air thru every crevice in my body)...yeah some people did display lesbian tendencies and even acted upon them! I had a neighbour back then who everybody in school knew about. They say most women have the tendency to swing both ways and what alot of us experienced in FGGC O was it for some, whilst some took it further (no naming here!!)
Enjoy life....You never live the same day twice!
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Return to Sports