[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Ijeoma Egbunine: Nigeria's Queen of the Ring

Ijeoma Egbunine: Nigeria's Queen of the Ring

Discuss your favorite sports or teams: Soccer, NFL, NBA, MLB, Volley-ball and a lot more

Postby Prince » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:01 pm

The squared circle is readied, as Nigeiria's Boxing Queen, Ijeoma “The Praise” Egbunine is set to take on all comers. The Praise, who leaves behind nothing but a trail of bloodied noses, broken jaws, swollen lips, and blackened eyes, amidst groaning and wailing, is Nigeria's answer to Laila Ali, daughter of boxing giant, Muhammad Ali.

Did I mention that she already has two world titles under her belt? In the Super Middleweight Division, she ranks #3 in the world, nursing a 13-2-0 (8 KO) pro record, but who's counting?
http://www.womenboxing.com/biog/egbunine.htm
If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!
(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby sandy » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:32 am

FIRST AND FOREMOST: PRINCEEEE, IS THIS U....AFTER HOW MANY MONTHS? :o , NA WAHHHH 8O , UR WIVES HAVE FOUGHT AND COOLED DOWN ;-) ...ANYWAY...GOOD TO HAVE OUR PRINCE BACK!

TO THE QUEEN OF D RINGS- IJEOMA: THREE HUGE GBOZAS.....!!!
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby igoloa » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:16 pm

na wa oh prince na so you go take tell your sisters happy new year. well happy new year and hopefully this year will be better Amen :lol: :D
igoloa
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby Prince » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:58 am

@Sandy:
Thank you, my sista. It's good to be back. I told Dubem I'd write when I'm good and ready.

Anyway, I jus' lakpuola for my corner, go dey lick my wounds. Which wives? Aah! You no hear say all dem go make meeting behind my back come divorce me? So-t-e-e some of dem done marry without no tell me. Aah, a-done cry tire-o-o.

@Igoloa:
No be so-o-o. Na weather make crafish bend back. You, of all people, should know sey a-dey do my own things ass backward. Following the crowd leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Anyway, a-sorri-o-o! Kpele-o-o. Happy new year. But know sey a-no recognoze Jan. 1 as the first of the year. Don't ask me why.
Last edited by Prince on Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby gloria » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:00 pm

Hello Prince, I trust that you and yours have been well.
gloria
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:10 pm

hmm 2008 is surely a good year. Prince!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glory to God! :smt020
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:22 am

This chic's name sounds very familiar. Could she have gone to feddy?
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Prince » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:31 pm

@ Gloria:
Yes, indeed. We've been as well as can be expected. Thanx for caring.

@ Weruche:
Disbelief! Disbelief!!

@ Chizor:
You'd want Feddy to hug all the good stuff, wouldn't you?

About Ijeoma, I'm dying to know what became of her scheduled fight with Laila Ali
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby igoloa » Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:42 pm

@ Chizor:
You'd want Feddy to hug all the good stuff, wouldn't you?

prince because lots of good stuff came out of feddy :wink: :wink: ;-) :D
igoloa
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby Prince » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:04 pm

Ey, Igoloa, look girl, you don't have to preach to the choir. A believer has already been made of me.
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby gloria » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:36 am

You might be thinking of Ijeoma Eronini Chizor
gloria
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby chizor » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:58 am

gloria wrote:You might be thinking of Ijeoma Eronini Chizor

Actually, I was thinking of an Ikechi Egbunine who was years and years ahead of me. My bad.

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby blackie » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:19 am

chizor wrote:

Actually, I was thinking of an Ikechi Egbunine who was years and years ahead of me. My bad.

Ikechi Ebonine, Chiz - Class of '89! Did you meet her?
Fearfully and wonderfully made. And then they threw away the mould
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby chizor » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:48 am

blackie wrote:
chizor wrote:

Ikechi Ebonine, Chiz - Class of '89! Did you meet her?

My bad. Nope! Didnt meet her. Was still preparing for common entrance then.

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby gommie92Set » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:56 pm

PRINCE!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Yeaaaaaa! I had to leave the books for this :)

Where have you been Love?????? I missed you Dude and next time you take a hiatus please let a Sistah know :wink:

Welcome back babes :D

Peace Out......

Gommie....
gommie92Set
Prefect
Prefect

Next

Return to Sports