[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Ijeoma Egbunine: Nigeria's Queen of the Ring

Ijeoma Egbunine: Nigeria's Queen of the Ring

Discuss your favorite sports or teams: Soccer, NFL, NBA, MLB, Volley-ball and a lot more

Postby Prince » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:28 pm

Hey, Baby-girl, Gommie, I missed you too. Sorry I distracted you from the curse of our being, studies. O-o-oh, I've been lurking around the corner, inspecting the inside of my eye lids, and turning the compost heap that is called my brain.

You got it, next time I decide to fall off the face of the earth, you'll be the first to know. But just so you know, I didn't fall; I was pushed.

Good to hear from you, baby-girl. I hope good fortune is pulling for you.
If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!
(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby gloria » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:54 pm

Prince wrote:@ Gloria:
Yes, indeed. We've been as well as can be expected. Thanx for caring.

That's good to know. Its nice to see the big blue italic print again.

Keep us posted on the fight.
gloria
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Prince » Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:19 am

Will do, Gloria. But just to tide you over, this is the last I heard of the scheduled fight. http://www.africamasterweb.com/AdSense/ ... frica.html I heard Laila Ali backed out, and now she's co-hosting the American Gladiators.
If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!
(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby sandy » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:37 am

WAS THE BACKING OUT CAUSED BY FEAR OR INTIMIDATION ...OR FOR GREENER PASTURE BY CO-HOSTING GLADIATORS? :) :P
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Previous

Return to Sports