[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - soccer

soccer

Discuss your favorite sports or teams: Soccer, NFL, NBA, MLB, Volley-ball and a lot more

Soccer fans, which is your favourite league?

English premier league
100%
Spanish la liga
No votes
Italian Serie A
No votes
German bundes liga
No votes

Total votes : 18

soccer

Postby chinelo » Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:00 am

i'm so glad this web site is here. now to business. does any one of u love soccer like i do? don't mean enyimba & d likes(no insult intended). i'm talking big leagues-premier,la liga,serie A. i'm a die hard MAN-U fan and i'd like to rub minds with other soccer fans.so girls, i'm waiting
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

SOCCER DIE HARDS

Postby DANTE » Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:28 pm

:D WE ARE THE LONDON GUNNERS. ...PARARA RARA . HAHAHA. I HAVE PLAYED SOCCER FOR MORE THAN TWELVE YEARS, (COMPETITIVELY I MEAN) AND YET MY INTEREST NEVER WANE LAI LAI. THE LONDON GUNNERS ARE MY MEN. I RESPECT MAN U . I DO!. BUT THEY DO NOT HAVE THE SPIRIT OF THE GUNNERS. NEVER SAY DIE SPIRIT. IF WE HAD HALF OF THE MONEY THAT MALCOM GLAZER INVESTS IN MAN U WEEKLY :lol: , WE WILL BE MORE THAN KINGS. CHINELO, TRY COME JOIN US AT HIGHBURY , IT WILL BE MORE REWARDING 'COS MAN U MIGHT END THIS SEASON WITH NOTHING!!.

ANYWAY 2 OTHER SOCCER LEAGUES, WHO DO U THINK IS GOING TO WIN THE COVETED POSITION IN LA LIGA?. BARCELONA?, REAL?, VALENCIA?. VALENCIA HAS PLAYED 10 MATCHES WITHOUT A WIN( I THINK SO), AND MICHEAL OWEN IS HELPING REAL TO CLIMB THE TABLES STEADILY.

THE CALCIO SERIE A IS HEATING UP TOO. JUVENTUS, MILAN.

ANYWAY I HOPE T HEAR FROM YOU . :D :twisted:
DANTE

not another GUNNER

Postby chinelo » Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:11 am

HI DANTE,
IT'S WONDERFUL TO HEAR FROM A FELLOW SOCCER ENTHUSIAST BUT NA WA FOR U O.WHATS D BIG DEAL ABOUT THE GUNNERS ANYWAY.THEY'VE BEEN THE UNDERDOGS 4 YEARS ON END AND THIS YEAR THINGS BRIGHTEN A BIT& NOW NOONE WLD HEAR WORD 4 THEM.
THEY R HONESTLY NOT A BAD TEAM BUT THERES SUMTIN WE HAVE THAT THEY SERIOUSLY LACK.THIS IS JUST A PHASE(SEASONAL ONE)BUT IT'LL PASS, TRUST US.YOU GUYS HAD BETTER WATCH OUT COS SOMEONE ELSE IS UP THERE AND D LIL' GUYS R WAITING TO GRAB YOU GUYS.THE REDS RULE WE R JUST GIVING YALL A CHANCE OF A LIFETIME.
I ENVY U GIRL,I POSSESS NO FOOTBALL SKILLS WHATSOEVER NA ONLY MOUTH I GET.BELEIVE ME I REALLY TRIED,IT JUST WASN'T HAPPENING 4 ME. SO WHERE DO YOU PLAY AND WHATS UR POSITION?WHAT SET R U ANYWAYS?
VALENCIA PLAYED 12 MATCHES AND WON ONLY 5 BUT DATS BAD AS WELL.THEY R DEFINITELY NOT D REAL THING.I HAVE SERIOUS BEEF 4 REAL,COS I THINK THEY'VE BEEN A HUGE DISAPPIONTMENT(MY COUSIN CALLS THEM FAKE MADRID)BARCA IS GIVING THEM A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY AND ITS LIKELY TO BE THAT WAY AT THE CLOSE OF SEASON.
FOR SERIE A IT IS MOST LIKELY GOING TO BE BETWEEN JUVENTUS AND INTER. :wink:
TAKE CARE GIRL AND ALL THE BEST
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

SOCCER

Postby DANTE » Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:29 am

WELL FOR ONE, THE GUNNERS ARE MY MEN, NO DOUBT. U HAVE TO ADMIT, OUR FLOW OF PLAY IS INCREDIBLE.
2. I AM SORRY AND I HOPE U DON'T STOP TALKING, BUT I AM A MALE :lol: . I LOVE THE SITE AND THE INTERACTION SO I DECIDED TO VISIT .
SO SINCE I AM A GUY, I HAVE THE SKILLS . I PLAY IN THE CENTER FORWARD POSITION. I LIKE JERSEY NO 9. THAT'S MY FAVORITE. IF IT IS NOT AVAILABLE 14 CAN DO.
BARCELONA IS VERY HOT. THEY ARE LIKE ARSENAL , ONLY RICHER. THE DEVILS( RED) ARE GOING HOME EMPTY HANDED. U'LL SEE. IT IS BETWEEN US AND THAT BAND MONEY BAGS OVER THERE AT STAMFORD BRIDGE. SEE YA . CIAO
DANTE

Arsenal Rules!!!!

Postby Ada92 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:49 pm

Hi Chinelo. i won't say i am die hard football fanatic. Since i grew up in a house full of men...i ended up having to watch football all the time (no chioce).
My team like Dante, is Arsenal. They rule!!! I feel Man U is going down with the most of its players leaving and are likely not going to get anywhere this season. Can i also mention the fact that Arsenal players are all SOOOO CUTE AND TO DIE FOR :lol: !!!! Indeed we are the Champions.
Ada92
Prefect
Prefect

wow

Postby chinelo » Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:44 am

hi dante,
twas after i posted my reply dat i realised dante was a guy's name and i wanted to correct myself all thru yesterday but i was so busy.it's all good man, my bad.so u play 9 or 14, cool except i have a bias for 7.for me they r d playmakers.esp if they got pace.i'm not going to be too presumptious by saying ManU is coming out tops, it's most unlikely but watch out 4 us next season.we r just having a bad season and we r shopping for new skiled players,expect some new flavour.i'm so glad i didn't fall for the flash in the pan 'REAL'.it's really cool to have u around, guy or not.

hi ada,
i'm very like u in a way.i started watching soccer to keep up with my bros and i just got hooked.unfortunately u r for my arch rivals but it's all good cos i thrive on competition.just be sure of what u r doing cos their shine would soon wear off and we'll be too fly too take on admirers.must admit arsenal has done well for itself but can they hold it up like we did for years? i guess not.we've lost good players(d most painful 4 me was beckam &i'm it didn't work out) but we'll get more (cute ones too)and build from d scratch,dat's our style.this season is gone for us but look out 4 us next season.keep in touch,girl
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

SOCCER

Postby DANTE » Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:26 pm

WELL, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. I WATCHED MY DEAR GUNNERS AS WE DREW WITH PSV EINDHOVEN. I FELT BAD BUT WAS CONSOLED WE COME OUT SMOKING WHEN WE ARE BACKED INTO A TIGHT CORNER. NOT TO WORRY, I AM SO SORRY FOR FC ROSENBORG. WHEN THEY COME TO HIGHBURY, WE ARE SURE TO BURY THEM .

I WISH TO OFFER MY WARMEST CONGRATULATIONS TO CHINELO.MAN U MOVED INTO THE 2ND ROUND WITH THEIR LACK LUSTRE WIN OVER STUMBLING OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS 8O . VAN THE MAN IS REALLY SMOKING. CAN'T BE STOPPED. 36 GOALS IN 37 APPEARANCES FOR THE RED DEVILS IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE :!: .

WELCOME ON BOARD ADA! :D :arrow: . THE RIDE WITH US GUNNERS THOUGH NOT ALWAYS SMOOTH BUT WE ARE SURE TO GET THERE IN GRAND STYLE. WHEN THE RIDE GETS ROUGH, YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN GOOD HANDS, MAYBE THIERRY, A. COLE WITH KEEP YOU COMPANY. ADIOS! :D
DANTE

Postby onlooker » Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:13 am

just wanna say it is nice to see a girl who likes soccer.. i am a fanatic myself and arsenal just happens to be my team tha i follow very much, i even got a thierry henry jersey..so keep up the interest and am sure the will qualify for the 1/4 finals in the champions league..........
onlooker

Postby charrow » Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:21 am

what a relief! honestly I had wanted to come to this segment and discuss soccer even b4 dear Nelo but I just wasnt bold enough. Allah! I thought the girls wouldnt have been interested. thanks Nelo for making the move.

Well, am a gunners fan, My love for them started with Kanu being in the club after which I just became addicted to the the moves of those good looking players (like Ada rightly pointed out). Sorry to all man u. fans including u Nelo, even the English FA cant reconcile our rivary. Maybe my own personal beef will simmer down if man u. can sack 'Rude' van nistelrooy he really gets on my nerves. How far with him being such a crook, faking all those infringements et all and causing all that trouble for Campbell, Viera etc.

As for positions of play I love attacking outside left players with a passion. they always have this distinctive motion on the field of play and they always end up scoring such magical goals coming off their left foot, u know they r natural left footers just like south paws.

I used to enjoy the Seria A in the past for its ruggedness and crop of skillful players but overtime the league has lost its fun and strenght to the bigger premiership market.but I bet Juve will lift the FA cup tis season.

thanks Nelo!, Ada & Dante.
charrow

Postby chizor » Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:26 pm

Hm! all these comments sound like French to me. When i hear Soccer abi football as we would call it here in the UK, the only footballer that comes to mind is my fine specimen of a man, who chineke must have taken his time to carefully plan, design and mold in nothing less than ONE WEEK! OK...come on now.......u all know who i'm talking about. :roll:
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

does intramural soccer count?

Postby Kammy » Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:02 pm

Hi people,
so I'm not a gung-ho fan like the European hooligans... hehe, just kidding, always wanted to say that word, so i'll say it again, hoooligans... :lol: hehe.
Anyway, yeah back to my original point, so soccer in the US isn't as hardcore as it is in Europe or other parts of the world, but I joined the IM soccer team at my school this year, and it's hella fun and I'd never played before this year... and I must say I'm pretty good. Oh and we compete with other teams and stuff. Does that count?
Kammy

Postby chinelo » Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:47 am

chizor abeg who is this God's gift to humanity that u r describing like this? u left no clues, nothing.........the side attraction in football are d blokes(i'm referring to d good looking ones o)so my point is ,if na fine guy u dey talk dem full ground so tell us which one (he might not even be on our top 5 cutest ballers)
hi kammy,r u kidding me?dat u play at all whether for fun or professionally counts big time.for all d noise i make i suck at football (can't even take a straight shot).so girl u r so in. pity u don't get to follow football as well but i guess u have some real life experiences we can share.
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

Postby chizor » Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:04 pm

ah aaah! chinelo! which kain quesion be that now? dat na insult on the person wey i dey talk about. you suppose know one time! Abi you want make i come tell you myself? meen! cool down oh!! you suppose know. dem no dey plenti wey fit my description above. abi? :D
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chinelo » Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:07 am

chizor abeg forget dat tin.i say fine guys dey.wetin i mean by giving clues be say u go talk whether na cute,handsome or pretty face,dat's all.u fit add where d person dey play.i don think am die but one person face never come up. :roll: just talk d person name e fit be say na my guy sef :x .
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

Postby chizor » Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:04 am

ha haa! which kain your guy? men! no make i hear that one again o! unless say you wan make we fight. :lol:
The guy dey play for the English league abi English premiership wetin dem dey call am. The guy na pretty boy. You wan guess?
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Next

Return to Sports