[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - soccer

soccer

Discuss your favorite sports or teams: Soccer, NFL, NBA, MLB, Volley-ball and a lot more

Soccer fans, which is your favourite league?

English premier league
100%
Spanish la liga
No votes
Italian Serie A
No votes
German bundes liga
No votes

Total votes : 18

Postby chinelo » Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:52 pm

e no go pass theirry henry,na him i know say people dey trip 4.if na him then i no be contender :roll: :idea: .if not ..........could it be owen.......i dey save my guy from u so i no go name am , u fit snatch am. :wink: if i no still get am ,then i go give up,just talk im name make we know whether we go start fight. :twisted:
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

Postby chizor » Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:30 pm

Now you don land! na Henry wey i dey talk sha, but all that na exaggerate wey i dey exagerate. thing be say, dem get time wey you go look henry and em no go fine too much like that. but the guy try sha! so who be dis your guy you dey talk? hope say e no bi Beckham? Oh! please dont tell me it is. :cry:
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chinelo » Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:34 am

thank God we don settle dat case so i'm sure my husband is in the clear :D .Beckham was my ex, we broke when he left MANU .i couldn't take it :evil: .he disappointed me and i think dats why he messed up in spain, he was still heartbroken. :wink: anyhow sha henry try 8) ,he's a cool guy but like u said he has his off days.infact i think i'm two-timing cos there's dis other guy i'm eyeing too.but everything is coded for now :wink:
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

Postby chizor » Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:42 am

u dey craze!!! :D if u want, make u dey hide your man. em fit be one of the ones way i dump long time sef. in that case i go fit help you with some connections :wink:

e fit be dwight yorke sef. wey carry teeth full everywhere :D
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chinelo » Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:00 am

God forbid bad thing 8O ,NEVER!! where fine guys full ground.my person dey highly coded :P .they no dump im type ,he's for keeps.i'll keep u guessing,it makes him more mysterious and desirable :lol:

abeg,where all those arsenal fans dey?make i laugh them small. ordinary 2nd way una be since time immemorial na im una still dey :lol: .to come tops at the end u need consistent wins o not all dis draw-draw u guys have bin doing since with every tom,dick and harry.u guys r not even living it up in ur group in the champions league(so so 2nd fiddle) :oops: .we r doing just great in our group, thank you and we'll be giving u guys a run for ur money at home,be on the look out :!: once we just comot everton now na one on one with una(no shaking) :twisted:
man juve is still tops in serie A and they r good to go.the match with inter was a battle well fought,they got game.
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:49 pm

hm! ok...i go try guess sha. I'll give you 5 names and its got to be one of them. But first, na oyibo abi black guy?- chizor

Postby dante » Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:06 pm

SORY NELO. I NEVER GET TIME. WORK AND STUFF. LET ME OFFER MY CONGRATULATIONS TO CHELSEA FANS HERE. THEY ARE SIMPLE UNSTOPPABLE...... EXCEPT BY US!!. THE LONDON GUNNERS!. COME NEXT WEEK AT HIGHBURY, ALL ROADS LEAD TO THE SLAUGHTER GROUND . WE WILL SEE WHAT THEY SAY AFTER NEXT WEEK
dante

Postby chinelo » Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:20 am

its not like u guys r dat hot or sumtin.but i'm willing to give u guys benefit of doubt,so lets wait till they officially trash yall then.i hope the turn around maintenance wld extend to ur champions league matches o cos we r getting to d stage when f#@k ups r very common.wish yall d best.nice to hear from u again man. :lol:

hey chizor,i talk say d guy na oyibo.need more help? :wink:
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

Postby chizor » Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:26 pm

eh! oyibo? you're on your own oh! i no sabi.
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

chelsea v fc porto

Postby chinelo » Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:33 am

i saw chelsea and FC Porto yesterday(couldn't help watching even though i was at work :wink: ) i now see what chelsea is all about,they didn't win but are tough for an english club.i haven't seen chelsea play in ages,d players r worth every dollar spent on them.i can't say much for their mid-field though, something was missing there :roll: and porto took advantage of it.if for any reason i leave man-u it has to be chelsea(after they must have worked on dat mid-field o).
those porto guys r sharp and they got real skills.on d whole i thoroughly enjoyed myself(was worth d risk) even though i was a bit disappointed :oops: (was rooting for chelsea)
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

hey chinelo

Postby born2win » Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:24 pm

hey chinelo i don't know you but i love your knowledge of the game i love so much...you have a very good insight on soccer i love it ! but however you wanting to jump over to chelsea makes me think you a band wagon..you jump on any team that is doing well or has potential..incase you are wondering am an arsenal fan and has been for a while...i like you though wouldn't mind to see you pic, just wondering are you just a fan ? or do u play too..........i can't wait till sunday for chelsea against arsenal...take care
born2win

Postby chinelo » Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:47 am

NOW COME ON GUYS,WHAT WAS THAT??? what stunt was my guy henry pulling?that sneaky son of a gunand d ref didn't help matters either.well sha after all said and done,i think it ended right.u guys have salvaged ur image both on premiership & champion league levels(well taking d lead is d least u can do in a group i consider to be easy)
it's not beef o, i'm willing to confess dat even winning fulham 2moro wld not topple d gunners but watch out for next season :wink:
so i'd congratulate d gunners on dat note and save d big one for chelsea.
on national level enyimba defended their CAF title(cool for them cos they r getting plots of land in abuja,cars,serious cash and lots of opportunities) :P

hey born2win,how now?i suck at football(big time)but i adore d game and all d fanfare dat goes with it.i was just kidding about jumping ship to chelsea o,i'm too attached to MAN U to do dat BUT THEY R MAKING MY HEART BLEED.i'll survive and they'll definitely do great next season.got ur game right?i'm sure u'll defend that henry's free kick to blazes.take care man :wink:
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

Postby chinelo » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:06 am

honestly, these guys are pushing me to the wall :evil: .how cld they have done dat to me?everything was going well :D till they allowed dat equaliser 8O .for goodness sake... FULHAM! ...who d heck are they and what position r they on d table. :?:
i said it last time MAN U is causing serious heart ache for me o,i go defect o heh.i'm holding on to e go better till next season sha :oops:
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

FIFA ranks Eagles Africa’s best

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:57 am

Africa’s top five

Rank Country Points
21 Nigeria 690

23 Cameroon 677

31 Senegal 657

33 Morocco 646

34 Egypt 644

Postby chinelo » Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:15 pm

YEAAAH WE ABSOLUTELY ROCK.i now know why i fell in luv with d reds in d first place.we r gaining grounds, GUNNERS U R NEXT!!. so lets see what gives. :D
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

PreviousNext

Return to Sports