[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - soccer

soccer

Discuss your favorite sports or teams: Soccer, NFL, NBA, MLB, Volley-ball and a lot more

Soccer fans, which is your favourite league?

English premier league
100%
Spanish la liga
No votes
Italian Serie A
No votes
German bundes liga
No votes

Total votes : 18

REDS ROCK

Postby chinelo » Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:42 am

i am definitely clairvoyant-said we'll climb to 2nd and we so did.i will not be too ambitious now so lets leave it at dat.
we took some shinning from d leaders of the pack(chelsea) so beating the Gunners was not an option,twas bound to happen.
still hate us right? but we are not doing bad at all :lol:
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

Postby me » Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:43 pm

hey not a bad time to be a manchester fan, but am stil an arsenal fan and still believe that we can go all the way and win it......i can't express how much i dislike manu but i will keep that to myself..arsenal all the way!!
me

Postby chinelo » Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:05 pm

I'M NOT NEW TO DIS RIVALRY THING,ALMOST EVERYONE I KNOW IS AN ARSENAL FAN.I'M OPEN TO DIS SORT OF THING IT ONLY MAKES OUR VICTORIES SWEETER.
SO WELCOME ON BOARD, IT WILL BE ABSOLUTE FUN HAVING YOU AROUND.LIKE I SAID BEFORE MAN-U ROCKS!!!!!!! :D
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

Postby dante » Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:58 pm

YES OOOOOO. I HEAR. CHINELO. I HEAR. MAN U ROCKS ! WHERE?. WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK. BY THE TIME MILAN IS THROUGH WITH YOU (IN THE ABSENCE OF YOUR DUTCH CHEAT), YOU WOULD PAY TO JOIN HUDDERSFIELD UNITED AS A RESERVE FAN.
ARSENAL AS A TEAM HAS A SPIRIT THAT CAN'T BE PUT DOWN BY MAN U AND THEIR LIKES(CHELSEA INCLUDED OOOOOO). YOU'LL SEE WHAT WE WILL DO TO THE TEMPORARY GERMAN CHAMPIONS(BAYERN).
AND AFTER RONALDINHO, DECO, GUILY AND TWO TIME HAYATOU ENDORSED PLAYER OF THE YEAR, ETO'O DEAL WITH CHELSKI, NO AMOUNT OF MONEY RELEASED BY ROMAN ABRAMOVICH WILL SAVE THEM. LET'S WAIT AND SEE, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SECOND ROUND IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.

ANYWAY, IT SURE FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK!!!. NELO I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU!!
dante

Postby chinelo » Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:46 am

Heeeey dante my man, how far? i thought u had joined d marines or sumtin. its been a while,good to hear from u again.
Honestly, i missed ur enduring criticism of my darling team but dis ur come- back na die(u r spitting venom). me? reserve fan for Huddersfield(whoever they are) like i said b4 i'm a die hard ManU fan so even if u dash me Arsenal & Chelsea together sef i no go take.
Easy for u to start making mouth cos u guys r leading ur group, don't be deceived it doesn't quite work out like dat o. my guy,we don't need Ruud to win "common" Milan. Lets not play d matches with our mouths , d results will do d talking(i'll have fun recounting d tongue-lashing dat Bayern will hand u guys). for ur info,If there ever was a world class cheat in d premiership, its Henry not Ruudie and stop player hating Chelsea o,its their turn to shine b4 we take over once more. :lol: MANU STILL ROCKS :wink:
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

the gunners

Postby baba-o » Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:16 pm

Chinelo, i am a die hard gunner fan, i played for a long time with others before i retired, i wished i played for them, my name is okwuchukwu and i went to fgc ph.
baba-o

Postby chinelo » Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:41 am

hey baba o, i dey hail o. but na wa o - another die hard fan from the enemy camp haba, abi Arsene Wenger bribe una?.all d same welcome and don't hesitate to bring on all d juicy gists and gossips in d soccer world.we even welcome dissing, it makes d interaction sweeter sef.
u mentioned playing for a while- when and where? ol'boy r u sure of this ur retirement talk, there's good money to be made these days and better still i could be your financial adviser, manager ....etc. :lol:
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

Postby chinelo » Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:24 pm

DANTEEEEE,WHERE R U? after all the mouth you made o, see how your guys disgraced you. fine we both lost our matches but i think we fared better than you. your almighty Henry no even show his normal gra-gra. Man U lost honourably in the 78th minute and not without thoroughly entertaining spectators(even though i wasn't so thrilled). i was goinig to blame Fortune for anything bad that happened but he ended up doing quite well for himself.The formation too was rather funny but i'm not making excuses sha.
Arsenal on the other hand started giving in from the 4th minute and took a serious flogging thereafter before giving a weak reply.i wish i had the heart to gloat like i'd have loved to,i was still a bit anxious with our game coming up next.it's just becos you really bragged dat i'm giving you this load-down.it's really fun doing this :lol:
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:02 am

can hardly wait for the San siro encounter.I think there's little to say till then...... the real champs will emerge and we r still not doing bad at home.

by d way, any Red Devils out there? the Gunners want to swamp me strutting their 3rd rated stuff :wink:

GUNNERS

Postby dante » Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:26 pm

INTENTIONALLY I DIDN'T WANT TO SAY ANYTHING AFTER WE LOST TO THOSE NAZI BRUISERS. VUT I AM TALKING THIS NIGHT BECAUSE MAN U COULD ONLY MANAGE A DRAW AT CRYSTAL PALACE. HMMMMM. NELO MY WOMAN, WHERE U DEY? :D .
ANYWAY , AT MUNICH, WE WERE NOT REALLY THERE FROM THE BEGINING BUT THEY WILL HAVE A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY WHEN THEY COME TO OUR NEST (HIGHBURY), NEXT WEEK. AS FOR MAN U , AND CHELSKI, THEY HAVE BIGGER FIGHTS, BECAUSE IT WILL BE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE FOR MAN U TO WIN AT SAN SIRO, AND CHELSKI WINNING IN-FORM BARCA. ANYWAY LET'S WAIT AND SEE.

WE GAVE IT TO PORTSMOUTH TODAY. HENRY DID HIS USUAL GRA -GRA.(CHINELO TAKE NOTE). A HAT TRICK? LOL.
THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS JERMAINE PENNANT. WHATEVER AM I GOING TO DO WITH HIM?.
dante

Postby chinelo » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:41 am

nice hearing from u again dante.i'll be d first to admit dat a homegoal puts us at a serious disadvantage but dats why i love football and d reds in particular(they'll give it their best shot).as far as i allow for human limitations, i'm sure i won't end up suicidal.the premiership games don't bother me, we have a presence dat works most times, just don't want us to end up local champs.
for u guys, what can i say.....u shine when u can and when u suck, there's no stopping u guys at all.may d best team rule.....abi? plus playing at home may not work d magic u r hoping for :wink:
seriously r u sure u r not doing some espionage biz? cos u r pretty scarce these days(watch ur ways o) :lol:
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

Postby chinelo » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:34 pm

:oops: spoke too soon..........i'm officially mourning
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

Postby chinelo » Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:27 am

dante....... "o come and mourn with me awhile :oops: ......",see what these dudes have done to our reps. surprisingly enuf,the three games were fun to watch (i mean ManU,Arsenal and Chelsea)..... fast ones were pulled and low down dirty shame reigned supreme on pitch, at d tunnels and off pitch were bad mouthing,racist remarks and so much beef.
i actually enjoy it when grown men get down and dirty (d only reason i watch Copa America matches) :wink:
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

Postby chinelo » Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:38 am

Reds regain ManU bragging rights ............................thrashing Southampton in F.A quarter finals :wink:
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

haha, man u , how far?

Postby dante » Sat May 14, 2005 1:05 pm

hey , nelo where u at?. how far now?. lol where man u dey now?. let's hope that glazer's millions will help u guys. check what we did 2 everton.lol. crazy huh?. love to hear from u :D
dante

PreviousNext

Return to Sports