[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - soccer

soccer

Discuss your favorite sports or teams: Soccer, NFL, NBA, MLB, Volley-ball and a lot more

Soccer fans, which is your favourite league?

English premier league
100%
Spanish la liga
No votes
Italian Serie A
No votes
German bundes liga
No votes

Total votes : 18

Postby chinelo » Mon May 16, 2005 11:01 am

Kai, dante no be lie u yarn so o. i've been up to my eyeballs in work but now i full ground. u r d fine one to talk, u laid low till u had sumtin to crow about (regarding ManU). we r going thru tough times now but there'll be a comeback (soon i hope). i'm even tired of d underachievement sef, its humiliating - even d underdogs r laughing.i don't care who buys us at this rate,i just want some action on pitch (d real ManU action)
don't be too smug with urself,u guys r barely getting by(just beefing)
good to have u back,hope time its for good. i need sumone to complain to since things r kinda bad in old traffod now.
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

Postby dante » Tue May 17, 2005 7:46 am

eh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. cmon . don't get blue on me :D . it 's a pity that you guys are going through a tough time now. But I am sorry we have to make the best of it. Man u , even when they are going through a tough time are very dangerous. It will be so nice if you guys can taste the other side of the coin. i am back for real this time. I ain't going no where cos there aint no sunshine when I'm goneeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
dante

Postby chinelo » Wed May 18, 2005 6:07 am

blue? haba, its not dat bad yet. i get dat way at times but i've been with ManU long enuf to know dat anything can happen (postive things of course).
How far with our FA cup finals preparations now? how match go be now with ur big boy down (or out), Pires is now strutting & enjoying some spotlight,hope he delivers sha.
i'm having serious misgivings about this our Glazer dude(i've got a bad feeling) i just don't see business as usual at old trafford after ownership changes hands.
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

Postby chinelo » Tue May 24, 2005 4:55 am

i'm eating the words from my last post but "After watching Arsenal's 'victory' on Saturday, it strikes me that
after being comprehensively outplayed for 120 minutes, not one of
their players, with the possible exception of Jens Lehmann, deserves
a winner's medal. At least the much-maligned Lehmann got the better
of his opposite number, the only Arsenal player who did. But for what
Carroll actually had to do, I could have played in goal for United on
Saturday"
i am so incensed - that Glazer dude is serious o.what else can go wrong eh? (this is Murphy's law in action)
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

ARSERNAL RULEZ!!!!!!!!

Postby Ada92 » Wed May 25, 2005 10:42 am

CHINELO MY DEAR......LOOSING SUCKS DOESN'T IT!! :lol:
DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER WE PLAYED GOOD OR BAD...IT'S THE END RESULT THAT MATTERS.
ANYWAY WAY TILL NEXT SEASON OK DEAR :lol:
Ada92
Prefect
Prefect

LIVERPOOL!!!

Postby Ada92 » Thu May 26, 2005 6:02 am

THUMBS UP FOR LIVERPOOL - THE KINGS OF EUROPE!!! :D
Ada92
Prefect
Prefect

liverpool , their case

Postby dante » Sat May 28, 2005 7:56 am

yes. all hail liverpool.looking at it, i think they deserve it. these guys were so strong, and their inspirational captain was something else. I wonder if they will be able to defend this cup because they didn't make the first four in the premiership. i guess they have to go the UEFA cup. UEFA champions league is the most prestigious and flamboyant club competition in the world and it will not be easy to change the rules to accomodate liverpool. this is going to set a bad precedent. Even cup holders in UEFA nations cup and the world cup, play qualifiers to go the next edition. I guess in all fairness, liverpool should go to UEFA cup. they can't force everton to drop, because everton worked hard to get that position. Unless UEFA does something, which is very unlikely ...........
dante

Postby vinexblue » Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:03 pm

For all you soccer fans, well well well, as you all know, we have to wait another 8 years to figure out if we will play in the next world cup in South Africa.

Meanwhile, this is a story i found fascinating
(Guardian) - When Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi of Togo was telling anybody who cared to listen in May 2004 that what he hoped to achieve in Togo was to get to the 2006 World Cup and Nations Cup, many football pundits took the former Super Eagles skipper as a joker.
http://odili.net/news/source/2005/oct/10/59.html
vinexblue

nija n soccer

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:21 pm

nija super eagles flunked big time
this really sucks
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Re: nija n soccer

Postby uapo4 » Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:37 pm

Ugbonma wrote:nija super eagles flunked big time
this really sucks

...and it is so sweeeeeeeeet they are not in the World Cup :lol: One can only be so stupid for so long until his/her stupidity catches up...not working to do things right cost them the opportunity. :twisted: :twisted:
uapo4
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby chinelo » Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:25 am

before i go into premership's latest scandal i'd like to know why noone mentioned d much talked about zizou head butt, i mean no debates whatsoever on what materazzi could have said,nothing on d punishments given....man! soccer luving peeps where yall @?
i have always maintained that other than a terrorist remark,nutin materazzi could have said should make a seasoned player like zizou act like rooney plus ihave always enjoyed a little rough play in the pitch too :wink:
what is dis i hear about ashley cole and mourinho eh? ngbo gunners(and d blues)...is there no end to mourinho's scheming ways? i'm basking in my rivals' distress right now... :lol:
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

Postby sandy » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:35 am

[quote="chinelo"]
i have always maintained that other than a terrorist remark,nutin materazzi could have said should make a seasoned player like zizou act like rooney plus ihave always enjoyed a little rough play in the pitch too :wink:

MY DEAR, U A RIT, SUPRISED ME TOO TAT NO TALKS ON D HEAD BUTT. MEANWHILE, SEEMED MORE OF A ROONEY'S BEH. NOT ZIDANE :!:
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby kk » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:41 am

NOPE!! we nor wan guess Chizor!!! Just stop all that suspense and tell us!

Anyway I am a gunners fan by proxy! A die hard fan bought me an Arsenal Jersey, another bought me a key ring (which so many people get to notice).......Kanu used to play there.... Henry (don't know how he can leave a fine specimen like me for that oyinbo!) my heartrob plays there! Oh how his french accent sends me to lala land! :oops: :P

I followed the world cup and i do follow the premiership.....common England!
Enjoy life....You never live the same day twice!
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby uapo4 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:50 am

It just dawned on me to post this. A match of the ages is probably going to take place in less than 20 mins. It's
Chelsea vs Arsenal
I was going to say something bad towards Arsenal, but I realize there are some strong fans. Anyway, Chelsea all-the-way; can't wait for them to topple Manure (Manchester United) from the top. :twisted:
"Let no one come to you without leaving better and happier" --- Mother Teresa
uapo4
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby shaded » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:55 pm

uapo4 wrote:It just dawned on me to post this. A match of the ages is probably going to take place in less than 20 mins. It's
Chelsea vs Arsenal
I was going to say something bad towards Arsenal, but I realize there are some strong fans. Anyway, Chelsea all-the-way; can't wait for them to topple Manure (Manchester United) from the top. :twisted:

Dream on, Man U still tops
shaded
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

PreviousNext

Return to Sports