[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - soccer

soccer

Discuss your favorite sports or teams: Soccer, NFL, NBA, MLB, Volley-ball and a lot more

Soccer fans, which is your favourite league?

English premier league
100%
Spanish la liga
No votes
Italian Serie A
No votes
German bundes liga
No votes

Total votes : 18

Postby badah » Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:01 pm

am a GUNNER for life
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby uapo4 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:16 pm

Yup, yup, yup...after the match, I realized that I have to lower my temperature a bit when it comes to soccer/football. It just isn't normal for me to be suffering from fever after screaming, only to realize these teams I'm supporting don't even know me :twisted:

I almost had my tail between my legs until Michael Essien rescued the point for Chelsea (with a fantastic goal of the season I might add). Anyway, Gunner fans, your team did well...I must give it to you. As for Man U, I hate to admit it, but it seems you have this season won... :roll:
"Let no one come to you without leaving better and happier" --- Mother Teresa
uapo4
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby weruche » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:51 am

Chei...I am so lost...who are the gunners?
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:09 am

English premiership is so cool but i'll admit that I also love the spanish and italian leauges as well

since movin to the states though, I have not been following the premiership games or the UEFA tournament
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:13 am

Ugbonma wrote:English premiership is so cool but i'll admit that I also love the spanish and italian leauges as well

since movin to the states though, I have not been following the premiership games or the UEFA tournament

Same heer my sisters i'm missing so much. When i spoke to my mom yesterday she was teasing me cos i'm a chealsea fan and they are trailing Man U now so the thing is just getting to me. I can only go online to see what is happpening u know.

@Weruche the gunners are Arsenal fans
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby chinelo » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:13 pm

As for Man U, I hate to admit it, but it seems you have this season won...

i don't pass up opportunities like these...so did i hear u say "seems" as in u are not yet sure? nne chefu, this season is a done deal and for the blues in da house....hehehehehehhe :smt039
I know God will not give me anything i can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

Postby sophienwagwu » Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:36 pm

chinelo wrote

As for Man U, I hate to admit it, but it seems you have this season won...

i don't pass up opportunities like these...so did i hear u say "seems" as in u are not yet sure? nne chefu, this season is a done deal and for the blues in da house....hehehehehehhe

i have to say this ' in ur faces all u Man u and Arsenal fans or should i say chelsea haters ' :-D :smt019 . can u imagine us trailing by 9 points @ the beginning of the week and coming down to 2 points. meanwhile, i dont mean it in a nasty way oh but there are a lot of chelsea haters out there.

for real it aint over until u know what :!: .can u imagine Man U losing to a team facing relegation - west ham :smt022 and chelsea having a very good week.it just shows that they are not that invincible afterall.

uapo4 dont give up yet cause the trophy is staying in london :smt023
Quiet and calm may i seem but a strong structure shall i be .
sophienwagwu
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby weruche » Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:49 pm

:?
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:43 pm

:-D :-D

weruche is kinda confused and I don't blame her; we here in d states deal with basketball and american football
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby sophienwagwu » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:12 pm

weruche no vex abeg , i can see u r a bit confused; it is an english thing - premiership fever.
Quiet and calm may i seem but a strong structure shall i be .
sophienwagwu
Senior Student
Senior Student

Previous

Return to Sports