[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Akeem Olajuwon, al-Qaida Sympathiser? Say It Ain't So.

Akeem Olajuwon, al-Qaida Sympathiser? Say It Ain't So.

Discuss your favorite sports or teams: Soccer, NFL, NBA, MLB, Volley-ball and a lot more

Akeem Olajuwon, al-Qaida Sympathiser? Say It Ain't So.

Postby Prince » Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:13 pm

Akeem Olajuwon, al-Qaida Sympathiser?

Reporting on the Congressional Testimony of CIA Director, Porter J. Goss, Journalist Moses Jolayemi dropped the bombshell that the basketball superstar was implicated in the funding of terrorism. The CIA Boss was telling Congress his opinion on Nigeria as “one of the potential areas for instability.

Find below a relevant excerpt from his journal.
Nigeria Worries US
(By Moses Jolayemi with agency report, 02.17.2005)

Nigeria is one of the potential areas for instability, the United States director of Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), Porter J. Goss, told the Congress yesterday.

Last week, basketball super star, Nigerian-born Akeem Olajuwon was accused of using a mosque he established and funded to donate money to a group, which acts as a front for al-Qaida and Hamas terrorist groups. More than $80,000 given to charities was later determined by the US government as being for the groups, according to financial records obtained by The Associated Press.

Olajuwon told the AP he had not known of any links to terrorism when the donations were made, prior to the government's crackdown on the groups, and would not have given the money if he had known.

Say it ain’t so, Akeem.
If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!
(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby vinexblue » Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:44 pm

i think this was after the fact. It may have been unintentional
vinexblue

Postby horizon » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:33 am

ah ah how can he sponsor terrorism? has he made enuff money for himself and his family back home? nooo i dont believe dat one abeg,...next gist
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby weruche » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:41 am

That'll be really sad if he involved himself.
Only a fool will be involved in something as obviously bad as killing.. for the sake of a religion. And I must add that I've spoken to a few Muslims who detest this Al-quaieda thing and the negative publicity it's giving Islam.
One said it's actually some fanatics that interpret the quaran wrongly and teach ignorant muslims that they should 'kill' in the name of Allah and they'll go to heaven.
I disagree with a religion , in a language that can't be read or translated and needs a thrid party to help translate to me the teachings of my Father!!hell no!
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby igoloa » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:07 pm

i think any body can be involved in any thing but i do hope he is not. our coUntry is a mess and anything can be breeding in there but i hope not for the sake of innocent lives. i would NOT even advise my enemy to get involved in this whole mess because once these CIA and FBI people start on you, you are sooo done because they will track you even your poop. :lol: :)
Last edited by igoloa on Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
igoloa
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby k-chi » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:52 pm

I have never heard about any infallible person except for Christ.We humans are capable of doing ANYTHING!!!!!!
k-chi
Prefect
Prefect

Postby onyi810 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:59 am

Well i woun't be surprised if he's a sponsor of some sort. Anything can happen and anyone could be involved intentionally or not. i've been living in the middle easst for some years now and you woun't believe the way these things just start and becomes a big issue.

Accept no ones definition of you. Define yourself.
onyi810
Council Chair
Council Chair

Return to Sports