[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - WEDDINGS GONE WRONG

WEDDINGS GONE WRONG

Relationships, Jokes and Gossip Central

Postby blackie » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:22 am

Please how is this about forgiveness when I never read that he asked for forgiveness at any point, instead:

THEN DURING HER NEXT VISIT HE ASKED HER TO COME INTO D ROOM, 1ST TIME IN 2/3 YRS ...AND HE WENT ON HOW THEIR CHILD HAD MISSED HER, SOME THINGS HER ABSENCE HAD CAUSED IN D HOME....ETC, SO SHE SHLD COME BACK. INFACT SHE SHLD COME SPEND NEXT WEEKEND WITH THEM ...

SHE REUTNED HOME AND CALLED HER SIS'S SIS-IN-LAW WHO ADVISED HER TO GO AHEAD SINCE IT WAS PRAYERS ANSWERED AS SHE HAD BLUNTLY REFUSED TO LET GO OF D MAN. INFACT SHE ADVISED HER TO BUY D SEXIEST NIGHT AND UNDER-WEARS FOR D WKD .

I can't see any remorse here rather what I saw was a desperate woman who jumped at the slightest opportunity to go back to a husband that had thoroughly disrespected her and her family, and who when it was convenient for him merely had to ask her to 'come into the bedroom' and all would be forgotten.

Ugbaby jare you are on point o, to my mind it had to do with her not being able to move on, not forgiveness. She must be a good person, don't get me wrong but now having to ask her sister's sister-in-law again whether or not she should go back just smacks of a lack of self confidence. But then it may have been as a result of what the bobo did to her...

Stella on point too re material things - what does getting a job and being promoted and having a vboot have to do with anything? even getting pregnant and having 2 boys - that's all God's grace and God's plan in her life but she didn't have to go through all that to get it
Fearfully and wonderfully made. And then they threw away the mould
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Ugbonma » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:48 am

Good point blackie. Purchasing a VBOOT for her is not even close to any compensation or apology with regards to what he did to her. She can very well buy herself a car if she's got a job. Having kids is special and wonderful but is it an indication that everything is alright and blissful? I don't think so. Having kids does not make a marriage perfect (its contributes to it though); what makes a marriage perfect is the couple and the way they treat each other, kids or no kids

And even when the guy called her into the room, he never apologised for his own actions, he never even proclaimed his love, want and need of her. It was as if he was requesting for her to return home just to fill up some space i.e. that of a mother to their daughter as well as a wife
She just put herself in a position that portrayed her as the cause of the whole issue. Infact in nija, the woman is always held responsible for anything that happens in the home and most women suffer for this in one way or the other.This norm in our society is what saddens me
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby jezzy » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:24 pm

Perhaps,no one is telling us the man's side of the story.He too will have a story to tell,I hope :o
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby adore » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:26 pm

wow the guy was really nasty, wonder what a husband he is, well, maybe he's known to be a nasty person, dont know. Again let me just say i gues he apologized to the girl and maybe Sandy didnt remember to include that.
All the same, people are diff, there may have been other circumstances that led to her going back. I dont know but I mean, what can I say, again people are diff, I cant say she was desperate or anything else as i don't have a detailed info abt the case.
All the same though, i still say, people r diff.

Lastly, please somebody what is "abunna" (first time or reading that word)
"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.(civil rights leader)
adore
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby jezzy » Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:21 pm

Emm,Adore is the name for a woman's privates(the place babies jump out from) :oops: :oops: .
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby dubem » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:16 am

Jeezy, I concur with ur dish below.
As far as I am concerned...the guy was an unbeliever so to me what he did, doesn't really matter today as long as he got saved eventually. That is a better testimonty than the foolish things he did before that and like many have said, we really don't know the whole story. What if the woman was wrong in more ways that one and ran to her parents when the heat got high in her marriage? I guess we may never really know now would we?

I will just say that there is more to this story and womans testimony than meets the eye...

jezzy wrote:This is a story of forgiveness.The lady forgave her man and took him back inspite of his foolishness.Forgiveness rarely ever makes sense and it's very painful.I bet you that lady drenched her pillows with tears many a night before she took the step she took.I hope that man apologized to her family the same way he disparaged her innermost parts.
Where I come from,he would have had to bring drinks and stuff and give a reason why he wants the lady back and the girl's family would then decide if they want their daughter to go back or not.
Anyway,I'm glad their marriage was saved and I pray the Lord to heal every wound caused by this guy's insensitivity.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chinelo » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:55 am

chizor wrote:@ Chinelo- wow! very sad stories.

Meanwhile, wey u dey since sef? Your disappearing acts too plenty o!

my sister na so i see am o, my life has been on serious fastforward from d beginning of dis year but i'm slowly getting myself now.
I know God will not give me anything i can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much
chinelo
Prefect
Prefect

Postby stellaukaoma » Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:14 pm

Oh girl put up wedding pics let us see now :) :) :) :)
stellaukaoma
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby faridah » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:12 am

This woman sued her fiance and was awarded US$ 150,000. Interesting precedent.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25846393/?GT1=43001
faridah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: WEDDINGS GONE WRONG

Postby jezzy » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:52 pm

We sure used to have very good discussions here. Make all of una come back from Facebook, biko. :D
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Previous

Return to Relationships, Jokes and Gossip Center