[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - RANTS AND RAVES. MUST BE 18 OR OLDER!!!!!

RANTS AND RAVES. MUST BE 18 OR OLDER!!!!!

Discuss daily and general issues

Postby blackie » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:27 pm

If you can help it, don't let them move your desk at work while your away because you almost always get a raw deal. It almost feels like coming back to school after everyone else and finding out that all the juicy corners - and even the ok corners are gone, and the only one left is that one directly under the leaking ceiling. Or just the one next to the door. It happened to me. I got back from holiday on wednesday and found that I'd been moved from a cosy, windowed corner to another floor, where I'm now 2 desks from the door. Which means a. I can't surf the net as I like cos I'm backing the door and I can't see who's coming in b. Anybody looking for me can find me before I get the chance to duck c.I'm just pist off :evil: :evil: :evil:. All because everyone got to choose their new desks more or less and I didn't
Fearfully and wonderfully made. And then they threw away the mould
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby uluisrare » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:05 am

... i feel u oh....
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby stellaukaoma » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:55 am

Interesting this jokers remember I am part of the management team only when there is work to be done but when booking fancy hotel rooms and enjoying expense account lunches then I'm a resident!
:evil:
Thunder will fire their heads. I hear my name ... I'm gonna slip away from my office and if they page me, I will not return the call :-D :-D
stellaukaoma
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby uluisrare » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:01 pm

stellaukaoma wrote:Interesting this jokers remember I am part of the management team only when there is work to be done but when booking fancy hotel rooms and enjoying expense account lunches then I'm a resident!
:evil:
Thunder will fire their heads. I hear my name ... I'm gonna slip away from my office and if they page me, I will not return the call :-D :-D

snr stella u will not kill me i promise... its been eternity since i heard that sentence....
ha hahahahaha :-D :-D
"mgbo pia fukwa gi isi" - zebrudaya's popular statement...
i guess u have slipped out of the office already... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Re: RANTS AND RAVES. MUST BE 18 OR OLDER!!!!!

Postby uluisrare » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:49 am

I don't get it when men (it's usually them who do this!) wear the same clothes for two days running without batting an eyelid!
It'd not like we r in Antarctica; we worked in the same office the day before, it was soooo hot, i cld hardly stand mine the morning after then what did u do? u wore the same suit, same shirt, same briefs (? no way of checking BUT!!!!!!!!!) the morning after and act like it's normal...
i saw about 4 men at work do that! and i kept my healthy distance....

I DO NOT GET IT when pple yawn and don't cover their mouths, i mean those were like the first things our parents/elders taught us right? so were they not listening or what? The one that even irks me more is, we r all sitting in an enclosed space -maybe a car with an ac or sth, and then i'm squeezed right beside u and u do that yawn - the one where u push the air out noisily and it looks like ur stomach also yawned, AND U DON'T COVER UR MOUTH! if u were my friend sef i wld just laugh and say ah ah don't swallow me o, but then a stranger?
Mchewww...!
Last edited by uluisrare on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:11 am

plus the annoying "trying to make conversation" gimmicks of one of the same pple!!!!

DAY 1:
sitting in hotel room counting down the days:
intercom buzzes
hello
hello, i am in room 505, u can come when u finish
oh, thank u

and i am like kilo de? come to ur hotel room for what? and then i caution myself, he's just being nice and trying to help me settle in... but women's instincts disagree, i shut the women's instincts up...

DAY 2:
Bonjour...
Bonjour...
general chatter...
ah u must learn french... the quickest way to learn french is when u have an eh... (lost for the word cos of halting english finally gets it in his 'ead) boyfriend or girlfriend that speak (sic)
i smile politely, and knock him on the head in my mind.
so, you come i teach you... if you are my er...
ah, moi je suis marie! i don't do boyfriends o!!! i say as politely as i can but KICK him in my mind again...
and he has the nerve to tell me, "moi je suis marie aussi"

ANNOYING!
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Bia Ulu,
why u dey mention me on such atrocities...

uluisrare wrote:I DO NOT GET IT when pple yawn and don't cover their mouths, i mean those were like the first things our parents/elders taught us right? so were they not listening or what? The one that even irks me more is, we r all sitting in an enclosed space -maybe a car with an ac or sth, and then i'm squeezed right beside u and u do that yawn - the one where u push the air out noisily and it looks like ur stomach also yawned, AND U DON'T COVER UR MOUTH! if u were my friend sef i wld just laugh and say ah ah dubs ;) don't swallow me o, but then a stranger?
Mchewww...!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:16 pm

dubem wrote:Bia Ulu,
why u dey mention me on such atrocities...

oxford dictionary of well versed english:
dubs: short form for any of the following names osadumebi, chukwudumebi, osadubem, adaubi :) adaobi, chidubem...
who sai? ;)
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Previous

Return to General Topics