[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Confession Time

Confession Time

Discuss daily and general issues

Postby ozy » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:59 pm

Thanks Faridah and Jezzy, God has been so good to my family.
Fari, I live in the east coast and it can be awfully cold over here.

I confess I luv u all on this site though I dont usually write it. I always come here to get a good laugh and cool off from all the stress. Thank God for every one of you. xoxo :smt057
"Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
ozy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby stellaukaoma » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:07 am

ozy wrote:
By the end of 2008 I had lost 42 Lbs, Thank God. (Dont ask me how much I weigh now but I now fit into clothes I was wearing before I had my first child). It was a lot of hard work though. Since I have a 1yr and a 2yr old, i couldn't go to the gym so I run on my treadmill. I started with 2miles in January and by dec I was completing 7.5 miles.

I think I have hit a plateau so this yr I am reducing to 5-5.5miles and adding pilates and weights to it. I did cut down on carbs though. I love my cereal every morning. (I only eat whole grain cereal with a fruit). It is not easy with 2 kids, a husband, and a night shift job but thank God that 'I can do all thing things through Christ who strenghtens me'. My hubby thinks I am paranoid about weight because as soon as I get back from work I feed the kids then off I go to the basement to workout before anything else.

Loosing weight is not an easy job, you just need patience and perseverance. Some weeks I don't loose a pound but it was ok since I was working hard. I eat what I want but i don't overeat b/cos to me binge eating is a sin (Buffet eaters take note).

Dang!!!! you are so motivated!!!! I can't lose a pound.
stellaukaoma
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby nkay » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:21 pm

I confess, God has been merciful to an unfaithful servant. Two miracles in one week?? 8O 8O ....Baba God u too musssshhh eeeeeee!!! I thank you!!
"It is easier for us to believe in the wrath of God than in His mercy, for wrath is a feeling that is human while mercy is divine."
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby adore » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:35 pm

confess I have been thinking about some members on this site, Nekababy, where are u and what is going on? Hope ur family had a good xmas hol, you are in my prayers and God will confort you all.......
I confess i hv been wondering who Omar is, I have read couple of her response here, sounds like someone I know.
I confess am at work, but love you all
"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.(civil rights leader)
adore
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby blackie » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:48 pm

I confess that today I embarked on a mission to blitz the forum's front page with my name from top to bottom, and encourage peeps to dig deep into old posts and guess what...Yes, I DID! Now start digging folks, I want to see someone else achieve this feat (chiz, do I get an award - highest number of posts in a Single day :wink: )
Fearfully and wonderfully made. And then they threw away the mould
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby shaded » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:57 pm

I confess that Blackie is jobless. But on the real though, this site in its heydays rocked. It was better than facebook. All you FB exiles come back home.
shaded
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby chizor » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:36 pm

shaded wrote:I confess that Blackie is jobless. But on the real though, this site in its heydays rocked. It was better than facebook. All you FB exiles come back home.

i agree...this site has much more to offer than facebook.
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby nekababy » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:50 am

adore wrote:confess I have been thinking about some members on this site, Nekababy, where are u and what is going on? Hope ur family had a good xmas hol, you are in my prayers and God will confort you all.......
I confess i hv been wondering who Omar is, I have read couple of her response here, sounds like someone I know.
I confess am at work, but love you all

Hi Adore, my dear I dey o. Just got back from Naija and thanks for checking on a sista.

I confess that the devil came with his wahala at the end of last year to spoil a very eventful year for my family but he forgot that God is still in control.
I confess that God gave my family two new blesses (my nephew and neice) to replace the "one" that was taken.
I confess that I missed this site so much when I was away but I'm trying to catch up on what has been going on.
I confess that this year will be full of blesses for my family and all my friends.
I confess it will be well in JESUS name AMEN!!!!!!
nekababy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby nkay » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:39 am

Hi Adore, my dear I dey o. Just got back from Naija and thanks for checking on a sista.

I confess that the devil came with his wahala at the end of last year to spoil a very eventful year for my family but he forgot that God is still in control.
I confess that God gave my family two new blesses (my nephew and neice) to replace the "one" that was taken.
I confess that I missed this site so much when I was away but I'm trying to catch up on what has been going on.
I confess that this year will be full of blesses for my family and all my friends.
I confess it will be well in JESUS name AMEN!!!!!

Thank God for His journey mercies. Congrats on the newest additions to your family.
"It is easier for us to believe in the wrath of God than in His mercy, for wrath is a feeling that is human while mercy is divine."
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby nkay » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:54 am

I confess this 2009 eh?...Baba God another one? Infact, I'm so much in awe, I'm still recovering.
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby uluisrare » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:35 am

i confess i have nothing to confess even though i have so much to confess... 8O
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby shaded » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:05 am

I confess that in 2007 it was impossible
I confess that in early 2008 it was improbable
I confess that in late 2008 it was possible
I confess yesterday that God did it.
The US President is a BLACK MAN (from Africa)
shaded
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby blackie » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:26 pm

I confess that I have joined them... those women that sit down on the train and shamelessly do their entire make up from concealer to lipgloss :oops: :oops:

and I used to roll my eyes at them o, chei!
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby stellaukaoma » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:31 pm

blackie wrote:I confess that I have joined them... those women that sit down on the train and shamelessly do their entire make up from concealer to lipgloss :oops: :oops:

and I used to roll my eyes at them o, chei!

Can't get up in time, ey? Must be nice! :) :) :) :)
stellaukaoma
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby blackie » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:07 am

my dear l do get up even earlier than b4, just that I now live further away so the sleep numbers are not adding up meeeeen!

Still, i'm not as bad; some people go a step further and 'gbalo' their entire brekkie on the train as well :lol:
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics