[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Confession Time

Confession Time

Discuss daily and general issues

Postby chizor » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:21 am

uluisrare wrote:i confess i am in love...
i confess he was worth the wait...
i confess i am bursting on my insides...
i confess i have NEVER felt this way before...
i confess i will give all my chokos and big sistas the insider edition of the gist soon...
i confess i am excited to think i am finally going to spend the rest of my life with the one man who deserves it...
i confess wow!!!!!!!
i confess i am wondering if marriage wld take me from this site the way it has "took" chelsea and sandy... o di kwa risky o...
i confess i wld be needing ur support, counsel, prayers now more than ever becos o pukwaala na egwuregwu.... :P i now have to be grown up actually... ah!

Uru, remember this post? We were there when it all started.....

Love you guys.
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby blackie » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:10 pm

I confess that God always has a way of communicating His mind to us, we just need to be patient.

I wanted to give someone some money but I just didn't have as much as I wanted to give, so I've been delaying and just sat there 'wishing' I could give more and even considered not giving at all because man pickin is broke o!

Then today I was checking my account for something else and there it was - the exact amount that I really wanted to give had just been paid into my account. Someone that was owing me - a debt which I'd actually written off as a bad debt had made good their promise and paid me!

I just felt that was God saying - "there you go, if that's what you want to give, then I will provide it".
Fearfully and wonderfully made. And then they threw away the mould
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby chizor » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:07 pm

blackie wrote:I confess that God always has a way of communicating His mind to us, we just need to be patient.

I wanted to give someone some money but I just didn't have as much as I wanted to give, so I've been delaying and just sat there 'wishing' I could give more and even considered not giving at all because man pickin is broke o!

Then today I was checking my account for something else and there it was - the exact amount that I really wanted to give had just been paid into my account. Someone that was owing me - a debt which I'd actually written off as a bad debt had made good their promise and paid me!

I just felt that was God saying - "there you go, if that's what you want to give, then I will provide it".

wow.. amazing. nice one. i have so many money/giving testimonies.

one thing im so sure about is that givers never lack. God has a way of always providing for them.

its so good to give/invest in peoples lives, especially people that you know wont be able to pay back.

sometime last year, i remember sowing a seed of faith in church. i put in a large amount of money that i didnt even have (ie, i went into my overdraft). a couple of months later, my HR department at work contacted me to say i had been paying more tax than i should have for the past year, and a week or so later, i got a cheque for double the amount i sowed. God never fails.

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Trish » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:25 pm

I confess:

I have lost my movie buddy to one man like that eh.... it's all good!!

I have this 'yeye' friend that doesn't do movies - all she wants to do is eat in restaurants - long throat like u - GC NACK AS U READ THIS!!!!!

Even though it's 3.24am, I'm soooooooooooo bored right now, I can't even sleep - hmmmm!
Trish
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby blackie » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:34 pm

I confess, that I am truly thankful.
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby chizor » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:25 pm

Trish wrote:
I have this 'yeye' friend that doesn't do movies - all she wants to do is eat in restaurants - long throat like u - GC NACK AS U READ THIS!!!!!

:smt019 :smt019 :smt019 :smt019 :smt019 :smt019 :smt019 :smt019 :smt019 :smt019 :smt019 :smt019 :smt019 :smt019 :smt019 :smt019 :smt019 :smt019 :smt019

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:27 pm

i confess that i cannot wait to finish mahadum.

i confess that i hear Gambia is now the place to be. anyone been there?

i confess that someone upset me at work the other day, and i sent her the most politely rude email ever. i couldnt believe myself. she's acting all nice to me now though... i wonder why.

all up in my grill! :twisted:

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Re: Confession Time

Postby onyi810 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:26 am

I confess That GOD is good and i can never thank him enough for all he has done in my life and for all the priviledges he's given me.
_____________________________________________--

Accept No Ones Definition Of You, Define Yourself.
onyi810
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby uluisrare » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:33 pm

I confess I miss this site so so so so much...
I confess I have tried so many times to reply to posts to no avail...
I confess as I clicked reply, i prayed it would open.... and it did...
I confess I feel so awful about missing Chiz' wedding today...
Chiz, I truly am sorry... I tried till the last minute to be there for you... Please...
I confess I wish we could all get back on here and just be better than before...
I confess this site should not be allowed to go down o....
I confess I miss getting all the current affairs on here...
So many things have happened between then and now which we would have discussed, prayed and even argued about - new presidents, ill presidents, haiti, weddings weddings but we have been too busy to get on here...
Ok, i confess I am saying hi to everyone reading this... yes, you, you and you!
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby gloria » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:13 am

I confess that I love this new site!!!!!!!!!
gloria
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby UjuN » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:33 am

uluisrare wrote:I confess I miss this site so so so so much...
I confess I have tried so many times to reply to posts to no avail...
I confess as I clicked reply, i prayed it would open.... and it did...
I confess I feel so awful about missing Chiz' wedding today...
Chiz, I truly am sorry... I tried till the last minute to be there for you... Please...
I confess I wish we could all get back on here and just be better than before...
I confess this site should not be allowed to go down o....
I confess I miss getting all the current affairs on here...
So many things have happened between then and now which we would have discussed, prayed and even argued about - new presidents, ill presidents, haiti, weddings weddings but we have been too busy to get on here...
Ok, i confess I am saying hi to everyone reading this... yes, you, you and you!

Ulu dear na facebook cause am :lol: wow its 2010, this place used to be jumping in 2005 sef right up till end of 2008 :lol: miss you ladies. Praying God's blessings and divine protection over you and your loved ones this year.
UjuN
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby uluisrare » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:41 pm

yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
i confess i am loving the new look on the site.... well done admin!!!!!
and uju come back on here quick quick o.... last i checked, u had some fessions to fess... :lol:
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby jezzy » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:32 am

Hi to you too Ulu.

I confess that we should try and visit here at least once a week. I hate being here by myself :lol:
I confess that I miss the camaraderie of this our site.
I confess that I like the new look too...
I confess that so many times I don't feel like I deserve His mercy and grace.
I confess that the Lord has been good to me and mine...
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby blackie » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:11 pm

I confess - am glad this site is finally taking off again, and hoping it will come back to the way we know it. Calling on all members - ulu, chiz, trish, shaded, horizon, dubem, nkay,sandy, chelsea, igoloa, aisha, blakky, chinelo, stella, ada92, gommie92, weruche etc...even christocar, prince and BBB...can we get this party started all over again?
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby uluisrare » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:49 pm

i confess i am happy.....

i confess i can hardly wait to move the site forward too...
yes blackie, let's do it!

i confess everyone should check this site....

http://news.book.co.za/blog/2010/03/11/ ... on-awards/
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics