[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Confession Time

Confession Time

Discuss daily and general issues

Re: Confession Time

Postby dubem » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:12 pm

I confess that I have been gone so long I feel like a stranger on this site.
I confess that though facebook is a worthy tool I miss the relationships that were built on this site.
I confess that those that mattered still kept in touch.
I confess that I have gone through some very rough patch but God has been and forever will be faithful.
I confess that the last time I was active on here mi choko, Ulu, Snr black etc were still bachelorettes and now the married community has increased its ranks in the world to the glory of Baba God :lol:
I confess that I love and miss you all and I will try to log on here more often till I become familiar with things again.
I confess I'll see u all soon :wink:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby zika_anoka » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:50 pm

dubem wrote:I confess that I have been gone so long I feel like a stranger on this
I confess that though facebook is a worthy tool I miss the relationships that were built on this site.
I confess that those that mattered still kept in touch.
I confess that I have gone through some very rough patch but God has been and forever will be faithful.
I confess that the last time I was active on here mi choko, Ulu, Snr black etc were still bachelorettes and now the married community has increased its ranks in the world to the glory of Baba God :lol:
I confess I'll see u all soon :wink:

same here , just dat u forgot snr stella ukaoma now odeyemi
zika_anoka
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby dubem » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:50 am

I sure did...
Shout out to you too Snr Stella :) :lol:

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Tue May 25, 2010 4:51 pm

UjuN just got married too...Yay!!!!

dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:38 pm

Yes o! so much has happened.
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby jezzy » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:51 pm

dubem wrote:UjuN just got married too...Yay!!!!

Congrats, UjuN!!!
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Previous

Return to General Topics