[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - LIFE AFTER DEATH

LIFE AFTER DEATH

Discuss daily and general issues

Postby jezzy » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:08 pm

chizor wrote:
jezzy wrote:Lol,Ozy and Chizor.I saw something ghostly.How do you a explain a shadow of someone that wasn't there?

Then the other day I saw a man in my apartment and I live alone(well,used to).Or the little boy that we used to see run past us in our house.Who was he?Ngwa,kowaciate that one let me hear. :-D

Coming to think of it, I have a really spooky story actually. It's a story i would love to share with you all after i submit my coursework.

It's not a ghost story actually, but rather, a story about a little boy that kept appearing in our living room........

Erm Chizor,when are you submitting this coursework?You have just put me in suspense.Hurry biko :)
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby chizor » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:19 pm

2nd of Dec. Be right back.
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chelsea » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:30 pm

All these stories about people dying and coming back, i just don't know what to think.It's just that the people whom i know have claimed to have seen them are not habitual liars if not i would have dismissed it but you know all things are possible both good and evil.

In my village (Nnewi in Anambra state) about 3 or 4 years ago, they told a story of a man who was killed by his father's second wife, whose spirit travelled to the north of Nigeria where he was said to have married and fathered children.Later, he commanded his wife to take back the kids to the village and when she resisted, he was said to have used all sorts of scary means to intimidate her into doing his bidding.To the extent that she was said to have gone to the Igwe's palace with her bizarre tale.My grandmother was the one telling me the story and according to her, the Igwe's wife who happens to be our inlaw confirmed that such a person came to the palace.

I didn't know what to think but i asked my granny the ff questions:

1. What sort of marriage did the lady procure with the ghost cos knowing our system in Africa, i wonder how u can marry aguy without meeting his family cos if she did meet the family, then she would have known that the guy was a ghost?

2.Those kids that she was said to have had? how come? what are they? ghosts? humans?
TO THINE OWNSELF BE TRUE
chelsea
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Previous

Return to General Topics