[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - FACEBOOK

FACEBOOK

Discuss daily and general issues

FACEBOOK

Postby chizor » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:13 pm

If someone removes you as a friend on facebook, and then adds you back again, would you accept the request?
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby blackbeauty » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:47 pm

Absolutely not - it's as simple as that. Whatever made them decide to remove the friend in the first place must have been so strong that I will question the motive to add the friend again.
blackbeauty
Junior Student
Junior Student

Postby stellaukaoma » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:04 pm

It might be a mistake
stellaukaoma
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby Trish » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:56 pm

Chiz darling, who removed u as a friend????
Forget them jare!
Trish
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Trish » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:00 pm

ON a serious note though, it could be a mistake...
There's someone I've wanted to remove for a long time, but several of my friends (including you, i think) added him as a friend - even though they don't know him!
The only reason I haven't removed him is that I understand that I'd lose everybody in my network who's also in his... don't know if that's true, but haven't wanted to give it a try just in case in deleting him, i manage to delete my friends....

So there, they may have deleted someone else and deleted you in the process!
Trish
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:22 pm

No I won't accept them back. If the person's a 'close' friend, send them a message, to find out if it was done in error ( even though, that's just an excuse). No time for people who don't know if they want you on their page.
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby horizon » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:40 am

please how do u remove someone? i added a person i thot was a friend but it turns out they are a friend of a friend who wanted to look at my pics..... i dont have 100's of friends on FB, but the small n0 i have, i try to keep in touch with them all.
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby blackie » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:51 am

but why do people send friend requests to others just to view their pictures? I kinda take the word 'friend' literally i.e. the person mus be a friend - even if a not so close anymore friend, nit just a random stranger.

Anyways, I will ignore the friend request unless they call me /send me a msg to explain. I understand it can be done in error (I've poked people I wish I didn't in error and cringed too :oops: ). I also understand it can be done deliberately. chikena.
Fearfully and wonderfully made. And then they threw away the mould
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby faridah » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:12 am

[quote="horizon"]please how do u remove someone? i added a person i thot was a friend but it turns out they are a friend of a friend who wanted to look at my pics..... i dont have 100's of friends on FB, but the small n0 i have, i try to keep in touch with them all.[/quote]

Just click on remove friend and the person will be deleted. Very easy.
faridah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby shaded » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:05 am

This made me laugh as yesterday I mistakenly clicked reject on a long-lost friend from Uni days. As she used her married name which I can't remember now so I can't search for her, I wonder what she thinks about my rejection.
shaded
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby kk » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:21 am

So people know when you have rejected their friend request???? Hmmm........ 8)
Enjoy life....You never live the same day twice!
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby blackie » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:53 pm

shaded wrote:This made me laugh as yesterday I mistakenly clicked reject on a long-lost friend from Uni days. As she used her married name which I can't remember now so I can't search for her, I wonder what she thinks about my rejection.

this also brings me to - why do some women who choose to use their married names on FB get all upset and snotty when someone doesn't recall who they are?
Fearfully and wonderfully made. And then they threw away the mould
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Ugbonma » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:46 pm

blackie wrote:
shaded wrote:This made me laugh as yesterday I mistakenly clicked reject on a long-lost friend from Uni days. As she used her married name which I can't remember now so I can't search for her, I wonder what she thinks about my rejection.

this also brings me to - why do some women who choose to use their married names on FB get all upset and snotty when someone doesn't recall who they are?

Chai, blackie!!!! Idikwa very funny ooooo. thank God u havent changed ur name on FB yet, I may not have recognized u and wud've........ LoL ha ha ha ha :-D :lol:

sha sha, that one concern them if dey wan vex, they don't xpect me to remember them some x number or years later. she (they) need (s) to let me know what the maiden name was abegi!!! No 2 ways about it
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:13 pm

Trish wrote:Chiz darling, who removed u as a friend????
Forget them jare!

Mchweee! One somebody like that.
Annoying thing is that i was even in two minds about accepting the person's initial request. Not a biggie though...
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:58 pm

It really ain't no biggie. some1 4rm dis site deleted me too, i didn't even notice it till i wanted to view some of her pixs lol (some months back)
it was weird at first but heey as chizor said, its not a big deal.
i mean its just online social network; if u don't feel like re-adding d person, then don't..... it shudn't even be worth ur thot.

Its only annoying if its some1 u r not necessarily close to but u rapport with well or are somewhat acquainted with
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Next

Return to General Topics