[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - FACEBOOK

FACEBOOK

Discuss daily and general issues

Postby dubem » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:19 am

Nne, I knew this was going on but didn't realize it has become part of the application process...
8O 8O 8O
jezzy wrote:This Facebook thing sha get as e be.I remember removing a dude from my friend list because one time I logged in,his profile picture was of girls exposing their bakassi to the camera.I felt so embarrassed and promptly gave him his walking papers,didn't ask why and didn't really care to know either.Some times I look at pictures of people and wonder if they know who has access to their online person and pictures.I make sure I'm fully clothed(my younger ones and younger cousins are on FB,don't want to be the one that corrupted them) and make sure I'm not inappropriately attached to anyone.
Just this past week I filled out a job app that asked for my Facebook and Myspace urls and I thought that was odd but I gave it to them all the same cos I have nothing to hide.Now that I read some of the replies above,it makes that employees will want to check out what their prospective employees are about.I'm not sure I like that but hey,they are the employees and I'm the one looking for a job.

btw,thanks Ulu and co,I finally found the remove button! :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby horizon » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:09 am

really odd jezzy....and i would keep a wide pole to seperate work from facebook.
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Re: FACEBOOK

Postby dubem » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:32 pm

Hi all,

I have really missed u all and all the eloquent and discussions we have on here.
I appologise for my absence. it all started as taking a short break and then spammers came in the mix, before you know it, I couldn't log on for months, and after that the break don almost reach 1 yr....

Around the same time, I also confess that I started having an affair. Facebook swung me some friends from way back and game me some games that I couldn't resist. However, between yesterday and today came accusations by my loving feddy babes from down yonder and I decided to check back in.

Forgive my absence all, i have truly missed you all and hope you are all doing great.

Dubem

PS: many fun things have happened while I was away, will update u all soon...

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Wed May 05, 2010 5:47 pm

lol @ had an affair
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Tue May 25, 2010 4:47 pm

Chizor leave me o...
Like u no follow me go facebook dem house ehn... :roll: :roll:
lol

dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Previous

Return to General Topics